Page 24 of 44 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: Quest: Campfire Cooking (January 2016)

Rhino Keeper
    Well Im 1/2 way through level 59 and this has been a stressful (NOT FUN) quest for me.
    I do not give $$ to s8 for this game so the gems I have are earned through game play.
    I spent over 100 gems yesterday to finish off the sausage step of quest.
    I'd probably still be working on that step if I hadn't gemed through the last half of it.

Im on the crumble step now and still need 4 more roasted marshmellows for the 18 to unlock the recipe - that's collecting
    one marshmellow, every 2 hours over the next 8 hours! With lessthan 2 days left in quest.

Nobody is getting more than one marshmellow per drop. Maybe s8 will increase the drop rate in last 24 hours of quest.

We only get extra marshmellows from completing steps

Rhino Keeper
    Would it be possible if one of the moderators could check to see how much marshmallows yeti is suppose to drop? Like is he suppose to randomly drop more than 1? If not(being able to check) then no worries.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by phatzs View Post
    Would it be possible if one of the moderators could check to see how much marshmallows yeti is suppose to drop? Like is he suppose to randomly drop more than 1? If not(being able to check) then no worries.
    I agree, that would be great! Cause I have to admit, I am really jealous when some people say they have gotten more than 1 marshmallow. I feel like I'm struggling and this is trading forever, but then I hear of people either done or almost done and I have such a long way to go yet. I just takes forever when you only get 1 at a time!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by tmwr View Post
    I agree, that would be great! Cause I have to admit, I am really jealous when some people say they have gotten more than 1 marshmallow. I feel like I'm struggling and this is trading forever, but then I hear of people either done or almost done and I have such a long way to go yet. I just takes forever when you only get 1 at a time!
    Well I am not a moderator but I have had multiple drops of 5 marshmallows in the past 2 days. I already finished the quest so I really don't need anymore but I still keep collecting so I can see if they increase the drop rate. But it seems like for the 5 drop it is like a 15% time that Yancy will drop 5 in one visit. Just guessing so don't quote me on it but hopefully they will up the rate to like 33% for getting 5 marshmallows in the last day.
    Been playing Restaurant Story 2 for about a year now. Add me as a neighbor at any level.
    I have a feeling 2016 is going to bring a lot to the game!
    If you have any questions about the game feel free to send me a pm.

Executive Chef
    I have never recieved more than 1 drop from the yeti so my multiple drop rate is at 0%. I find it interesting that some not only have 5 drops but have had it happen several times while the rest of us are only getting 1 drop ever. Seems like the algorithms are a wee bit off, left of center of fair.

Executive Chef
    I want AlexKippy's yeti mine is useless.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaybeast72 View Post
    Yes, but this is a time-management game. I love games of this genre as I enjoy the planning required in finding the most efficient use of resources and time. The calculating and preparation, etc. It is the only reason I play these; the more complex and difficult, the better.

The 10 lacking marshmallows from your calculations are made up by the 16 total that are rewarded after completing goals. Plus, we have spices for doubling. So the potential 48 from collection can be reduced to 24 and that can further be reduced to 8 if you deduct the aforementioned 16. Thus, the entire goal can be completed in as little as 8 collections. So pick a number somewhere between 8 & 48 and you have a more realistic collection number, given that some might not have this many spices in storage nor should we need to use this many resources since there is, in fact, enough time for completion.

I work full-time and take care of everything for my family due to my husband's 84hr/7day a wk work schedule. Even still, I manage to finish without spending gems. I DO NOT buy gems from the everso []S8 and only spend earned gems on decor as opposed to advancing. I'm using a [Samsung Galaxy] tablet so I only have access @home or where there is WiFi. Literally started this goal 4hrs ago and per my calculations I will be able to finish all but Winter Crumble on acct of only being a Lvl 38. :{
    The spice doesn't apply to the marshmallows or the roasting, the option isn't even available to add spice or I would have used them since I had 40. Not sure how you figured 8 collections which equals 8 marshmallows even with the reward marshmallows. Not possible.

I'm on the last 18 (used a bucket load of gems and spices (for the s'mores part) which will take 18 collections and that's the last step alone.
    Last edited by ghjvcucjb; 01-11-16 at 06:34 PM.

New Resident
    I admit I bought 2 sets of the $1.99 offer of 6 roasted marshmallows and 6 sugars. I also used quite a few master spices and a few helping hands. Since I still had time I don't know that I needed the master spices or helping hands, but the pre-made roasted marshmallows were worth the $4 I spent.

This quest is pretty shady.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    I have never recieved more than 1 drop from the yeti so my multiple drop rate is at 0%. I find it interesting that some not only have 5 drops but have had it happen several times while the rest of us are only getting 1 drop ever. Seems like the algorithms are a wee bit off, left of center of fair.
    That is my point, why is only a handful getting it several times and the rest of us not at all? That is why it seems fishy. That is awesome for those who have gotten it, but does seem a bit odd that it hasn't happen to everyone at least once.