Page 36 of 44 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: Quest: Campfire Cooking (January 2016)

Who you know, Can I keep "Roasted marshmallows" to learn "Winter Crumble Menu" after finish this event?
    Because I just only Level at 46 and can't to Lv.47 is this day.

I skip last mission to get "Yeti Spaghetti" I got it and now I keep "Roasted marshmallows x 18" to learn Winter crumble
    I hope its not disappear after finish event. T T

----------------------------------------------------------------------

About this Event its so tried, Yeti come every 2 hour and got just 1 marshmallows
    You will fight with time, so seriously. And You must have high Level to use less than gems.

P.S. I didn't get some 5 marshmallows. any way I collect all of use.

It's been almost 3 hours now without a visit from the yeti, skipping visits is not a good idea for the last day

Thank you snd thanks for the reply

Thanks off explaining the marshmallows go me. Each 8 is 2 days of videos so really not too terrible.

Plus I just got my first 5 drop!
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by beckycarter View Post
    If your level is below 42 or 47, you can spend 10 gems to skip the last step of "Learn Winter Crumble"
    Then you can complete the quest. When you reach level 47, you can unlock the new recipe "Yeti Spaghetti".
    In addition, before the end of the quest, you need save 18 Roasted Marshmallows.
    When you reach level 42 after the end of the quest, you can still learn the recipe of "Winter Crumble".

The Adorable Snow Man
    Attachment 27568

Step 1:
    Tap Yancy the Yeti
    Collect Marshmallows from Yancy the Yeti (1)
    Rewards: 1,000 coins, 10 xP

Step 2:
    Place Campfire Stove
    Collect Roasted Marshmallows (1)
    Learn S'mores
    Rewards: Marshmallow +1
    I need 3 more roasted marshmallows to get 12, if I use 10 gems to skip, can I still learn the recipe winter crumble later when I reach lv 47? Or I can't because 18 minus 12 , only 6 left? I now have 18 roasted but need 3 more to collect to meet 12 .

On level 29

thx

Quote Originally Posted by cnlsmommy View Post
    There's no way I can finish this one without gems, and probably a decent amount. I've only ever failed one other time here and that was the first cruise ship. This one has really tested my patience and stamina and it doesn't seem like many people enjoyed it. I liked the theme and all, but the set up/needs were just awful.
    I do like the theme, recipes and campfire stove a lot however like yourself I won't be able to finish without the use of quite some gems.

Quote Originally Posted by hungdepchai View Post
    i think it because of you don't pay attention to the game, cause whenever you unlock a dish in campfire stove, you got extra marshmallows, and you went ahead of yourself roasted all of them before the mission quest. i have finished the yeti spaghetti and still have 15 to spare
    I don't think that's the case. I may not post these forums a lot but I do lurk a lot when events are on to watch for the steps and look at all of them to plan ahead and make a game plan for the event. I am very grateful for those who put all the information together on here so I can use that information to plan ahead.

The only thing I went ahead of myself on was mastering the s'mores because that didn't interfere with anything else. I had to skip the learning & serving of the campfire fish to get to the second part of collecting the roasted marshmallows and other then that I never roasted more then I strictly needed.

I don't even mind having to use 20 gems to skip those things however I still need to learn campfire fish and for that I need 11 more marshmallows which is impossible within the allotted time left. So I would need to use a lot of gems to get that last recipe done. Unlocking the yeti spaghetti won't be an issue anymore with having skipped campfire fish however I would like to get that recipe too to have them all.

For reference purposes I am no complete stranger to these events, my very first was the st paddy event and haven't failed an event or cruise yet. So yes I do believe the math on this one is absolutely horrible and you really need the occasional 5 drop of marshmallows from the yeti because that's a 10 hour time saver or in other words makes up for more then a nights worth of sleep.

OMG!!!!!!!!
    I made it just in time 😂😂😂
    Now to sleep 😴

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AliceWinter24 View Post
    It's been almost 3 hours now without a visit from the yeti, skipping visits is not a good idea for the last day
    Force close and go back in

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by yummy_bistro View Post
    I need 3 more roasted marshmallows to get 12, if I use 10 gems to skip, can I still learn the recipe winter crumble later when I reach lv 47? Or I can't because 18 minus 12 , only 6 left? I now have 18 roasted but need 3 more to collect to meet 12 .

On level 29

thx
    Yes you can skip learn winter crumble on the quest. After collecting the 3 roasted you need to complete quest you should have 21 roasted marshmallows in your pantry. When you get to level 47 you can use 18 of those roasted marshmallows in your pantry to learn it then and then when you get to level 42 yeti spaghetti will automatically open for you. Yeti spaghetti doesn't need any roasted marshmallows so the extra 3 will always just stay in your pantry. Hth

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by yummy_bistro View Post

On level 29

thx
    Yes you can skip learn winter crumble on the quest. After collecting the 3 roasted you need to complete quest you should have 21 roasted marshmallows in your pantry. When you get to level 47 you can use 18 of those roasted marshmallows in your pantry to learn it then and then when you get to level 42 yeti spaghetti will automatically open for you. Yeti spaghetti doesn't need any roasted marshmallows so the extra 3 will always just stay in your pantry. Hth

Executive Chef
    If I was dropped five marshmallows it would save me a ton on gems. I want to learn the crumble but im about 10 short. Thats 80 gems for the crumble and ability to unlock the last dish. If I collect some for the next 6 hours, that still leaves me needing 7. Still an insane amount to pay for 2 recipes that dont net me gems.

Ive already used about 50 gems for this event. Im still undecided about what to do. Will wait until the last couple of hours to see if this unicorn like multiple marshmallow drop will occur. And I was planning on making krispie treats today. But ive been giving those two bags of mini marshmallows the stink eye all night.