Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Holiday Spirit - pantry issue

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Please try closing out and restarting your game.
    Same issue. Restarted game and also just deleted and reinstalled.

if you click on my pantry, it says 82/90. Once you go to a shop to buy, it says 91/90 and when I try to purchase an item I get the pantry full message.

I have the same issue, also! I believe it is still counting holiday items such as ginger and peppermint frosting in my numbers, but when you click on the pantry they are gone.

I have the same issue, also!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by mollyisadog123 View Post
    I have the same issue, also! I believe it is still counting holiday items such as ginger and peppermint frosting in my numbers, but when you click on the pantry they are gone.
    I have the same problem. I've force closed and restarted my game and also uninstalled and reinstalled it but still the same.
    ID - gerrywerry
    Farm Name - The Farm

Red X Deleting Button for Items in Storage is GONE

Can?t delete Items any longer from my Storage since i had this Quest from Liam where he ask the player to expand the storage room.
    The red X button which allows you to, to delete Items is gone, and never showed up again.
    I was forced to invest 5? just to to get the Gems i need and,be able to expand space, so i could throw out all Items and can get the items i need for baking receipts.
    If this will not soon be fixed, ill quit the game.
    This is NO Solution at all to let the the red x button disapear all the time, without a warning an Users have to spent theme real money because of this bug.
    And i will not longer go on with this, this is unfair to no End.
    And yes i reinstalled and downloaded the game, still the Red X Button is not showing up anymore, and i will write the support an email about it, but if this will not be fixed i will keep playing this game, and be permanently forced to spend because of a storage Bug.
    Last edited by CelestiasHeaven; 01-08-16 at 02:45 PM.

Executive Chef
    wrong forum! you're looking for BS2, here: https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispla...Bakery-Story-2

Opps seems like you are right, ok in that case i can make up a new thread or can an admin plz move this thread ?thx.

Edit(KP)- Moved thread !
    Last edited by kooky panda; 01-08-16 at 03:16 PM.

The Honorable Panda
    You will need to be at least 90% full before you will see the option to delete.
    Can you post a screenshot of your storage?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    You will need to be at least 90% full before you will see the option to delete.
    Can you post a screenshot of your storage?
    But i had the button to delete items in my storage before this Quest with Liam popped up:

As you can see the red X Button dissapeared completetly and i?ve had this deleting button, before, but now its gone.
    This must be a bug the Storage room show 75/100 but in the grocery store where i can buy ingredients it shows 90/90 of totale storage.
    And to keep on spending, so i can get my storage free again, is no option for me i did it once.
    Once was enough, the prizes for gems are high, i want the deleting button back within the storage room fors items

I uploaded now two screenshots which shows the Bug i am fighting with at the moment
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-01-08-23-29-30.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	89.4 KB 
ID:	27608   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-01-08-23-30-19.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	107.1 KB 
ID:	27609  

Thanks for letting us know, we'll check this out!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast