Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Holiday Spirit - pantry issue

Holiday Spirit - pantry issue

Hi,

I was collecting ingredients when the holiday spirit event was closed. Now when I open the pantry, it shows the correct count. However, when I open any of the shops to collect ingredients it shows incorrect count.

The pantry shows 65. However max ingredient count when I open the shop shows 83. And I cannot collect more than 7.

I have tried fore-closing and restarting. Nothing is helping. I play on iPad.

Please help in resolving this issue.

Thanks,
    Celemenia

Grand Emperor
    Pls restart your game. You should be seeing the correct count. Thanks.

Hi,

At a certain point of time today, I could see cutters and other holiday spirit specific goal items. During that time frame, the item count matched. But a while ago the items were removed from pantry. I'm still facing the issue. I have tried restarting the game but, the issue still exists.

Rhino Keeper

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by celemenia View Post
    Hi,

At a certain point of time today, I could see cutters and other holiday spirit specific goal items. During that time frame, the item count matched. But a while ago the items were removed from pantry. I'm still facing the issue. I have tried restarting the game but, the issue still exists.

Having the same issue. Restarted. Pantry shows 90/90 on one screen and 81/90 on another. It's still taking into account holiday items I had in storage when there were removed.

I have restarted and still have the same issue.

Grand Emperor
    Your pantry count should be accurate now that holiday goal items were removed. Please let us know if you are still experiencing issues. Thanks for your feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Your pantry count should be accurate now that holiday goal items were removed. Please let us know if you are still experiencing issues. Thanks for your feedback.
    Hi,

Thank you for your prompt response. But we are still facing the same issue inspite of restarting the game. Please resolve this issue.

Regards,
    Celemenia

Pantry confusion

Help it says my pantry it full whenever I try to buy stuff but when I click on my pantry it says 55/70 items. It also won't let me delete anything. And I don't have enough ingredients to bake anything. It is currently impossible for me to play my game what do I do

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Still experiencing the issue.

The Honorable Panda
    Please try closing out and restarting your game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast