Thread: Drink Maker Animations

Farm Supplier

Drink Maker Animations

Alright, so the Drink Maker has been around as an appliance for quite a while now. And with many people having them with as long as the game has been out I think that it would be nice if we finally fixed the animations for the first couple of drinks. Apple Cider, Pink Lemonade, and Strawberry Smoothie all have a thing sitting on the table to indicate which of the drink is being mixed up for us. But for Ginger Tea, Orange Juice, Veggie Juice, and Vanilla Milkshake there is only a little glass of water sitting on the table which I would be fine with if we were making a glass of water for the customers. I remember that for a long while the Salad Bar just had a sandwich flopping down on it just like the Deli Station when you were making sushi. So I think that it would be great if the Drink Maker got fixed as well, it could be a easy fix, even if you just wanted to use the same kinds of things for Orange and Veggie Juice as you have for Pink Lemonade and just change the color in the glass pitcher. Then you can put the Ginger Tea in the same teapot like the Apple Cider. And put the Vanilla Milkshake being made in the blender just like Strawberry Smoothie. Would just be something nice moving forward I think.
    Been playing Restaurant Story 2 for about a year now. Add me as a neighbor at any level.
    I have a feeling 2016 is going to bring a lot to the game!
    If you have any questions about the game feel free to send me a pm.

The Honorable Panda
    This is a really good suggestion! I will pass this on!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    This is a really good suggestion! I will pass this on!
    Thank you Kooky, means a lot, I forgot to mention this one in my list of suggestions for 2016 on the Suggestions sub-forum.
    Been playing Restaurant Story 2 for about a year now. Add me as a neighbor at any level.
    I have a feeling 2016 is going to bring a lot to the game!
    If you have any questions about the game feel free to send me a pm.