Thread: New Years sale?

Rhino Keeper

New Years sale?

Does anyone know, or is it posted in other threads and I've missed...is there going to be a New Years sale on appliances?

I've been saving up gems to get the mixer. Thought they might discount it at Xmas but they didn't. Now I'm hoping they might reduce the price after the new year. Wonder if any mention of a sale in the next couple days?

Thank you for any replies

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmolife View Post
    Does anyone know, or is it posted in other threads and I've missed...is there going to be a New Years sale on appliances?

I've been saving up gems to get the mixer. Thought they might discount it at Xmas but they didn't. Now I'm hoping they might reduce the price after the new year. Wonder if any mention of a sale in the next couple days?

Thank you for any replies
    I was actually hoping for some sale too! I didn't really buy anything on Christmas sale, but I do need another wine barrel so was thinking to buy it with some discount! Hope we will get some late presents

Rhino Keeper
    Oh yes! I'm not high level enough to have wine barrel unlocked yet. Hopefully, we both get New Years presents!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmolife View Post
    Oh yes! I'm not high level enough to have wine barrel unlocked yet. Hopefully, we both get New Years presents!
    Ehhhh I highly doubt that there will be a sale for the new year, but if they do have one then I am sure someone would make a sticky post about it soon after. Also when they have sales like that or any big special cruise events or things of the such they would have it spammed to us with many other notifications whenever you force close the game and start it back up again. So you'll know if they are doing another sale on appliances, I know I saved up some gems for the last one and got an extra drink maker.