Thread: Gem Sale....

Rhino Keeper

Gem Sale....

I noticed when I first started playing it seemed we had a Gem sale about once per week, but it seems there has not been one in a while. About how often do they come around?

I've only had 1 GEM sale during Black Friday. I hope I get another one someday...lol

Rhino Keeper
    I think the gem sales are random, except for certain ones like Black Friday. Someone else might want to confirm this though, as I'm not 100% possitive.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    I've only had 1 GEM sale during Black Friday. I hope I get another one someday...lol
    Did you buy gems during that sale? I did and I've had gem sales ahead of nearly every update since.

From my game I determined that it is random.....with the note that if you buy gems during the sale you seem to get another sale. Often back to back.

Random ideas that may help bring one on:

Try tapping on your gem icon to go to the gem shop a few times a day.

Try buying various gem items that you don't have enough gems for.

Be Obsessive.

I seem to get a gem sale at least once a week. I've not done those things with the purpose of bringing on a sale, but I do those things all the time.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by RowanaFarrin View Post
    I think the gem sales are random, except for certain ones like Black Friday. Someone else might want to confirm this though, as I'm not 100% possitive.
    Gem sales do go out randomly.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I've been playing since the beginning, and I've only had one gem sale! I play daily, so I'm not missing/overlooking them, either. All this talk about weekly sales makes me so jealous. I get that TL likes to hand them out randomly. (And, imho, I believe they give certain forests better breeding odds/more sales, etc. -- I have a lucky "baby" account like that.) But everyone should have a chance at a sale at least once a month or so. I hate buying gems at regular price when I know others get them so much cheaper. This makes me avoid buying them unless absolutely necessary. I try to save up my gems from gifts, then buy only what I need.

Rhino Keeper
    Have the price of gems gone up for everyone, or just us unlucky Canadians with a weak dollar?