Thread: No reaction of the "catalog" bar

New Resident

No reaction of the "catalog" bar

I have played the games over two years while i found that the "catalog" bar always had NO reaction when i slided the bar instead of pressing the arrow button to go to previous/next page, the only way for me to solve this problem is to re-load the apps again and again... Please help to solve this problem, thanks!

Executive Chef
    I'm not understanding what exactly is going on. Can you explain a little more, or post a picture, so I can report this to the support team?
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

New Resident
    hello, i have the same problem. the catalog bar is not working, i can't select clothes or put clothes on my shop. i can only slide on the left or right

New Resident
    Same problem if u deleat and reinsteal tha help

This happens at least once a day for me...you need to close the app and go back in...sometimes it happens 2 or 3 times in a row and it's annoying for sure but closing the app always helps..

Only happen on my iPad and once a session as least where it won't let me select from the catalog when I'm selecting items.

Host(ess)
    I've been currently getting this problem more and more, atm my order slots are unresponsive, when i click on the clothes i have ordered its not doing anything but clicking on the tables and racks underneath the slots tab. Next time it happens i'll try and record a video of it whats happening in case you guys need it. The problem doesn't really show up in a screen shot.

Feel free to add me on my games below I try to play daily but if I can't i visit and gift when i can. I love joining avatar and emoji contests
    1st - moshigirl14 - Fashion, Bakery, Restaurant, Pet shop.
    2nd - Cleo448 - Fashion, Bakery, Pet shop and Restaurant.
    3rd - Heartland_Fan - Fashion, Bakery, and Restaurant.
    4th - Cleo_448 - Fashion, Pet shop, Bakery and Restaurant.
    5th - Guinea_pigs18 - Fashion, Bakery, Pet shop and Restaurant.

Solution for this one

Sounds familiar to me. I have this issue popping up every time I'm ordering too fast because I'm using a touch pen which allows me to order pretty quickly.

To avoid the messy catalog just take your time and order slowly. Like tapping a slot, wait for 2 sec before tapping the next slot. This is IMHO the best solution until the problem maybe gets fixed one day.

Oh and: personally I don't face this issue on my Androids. It's only occurring on iOS devices.

Hopefully this was some useful information.

Have a blessed and safe new year's eve everyone!!

Editing date 10-24-18 14:55 CEST

Solution doesn't work. Happens 2-3x per ordering. Catalog is unresponsive, I have to force close the game and reopen it. Only occurs on iPhone 5 with iOS 10, 6s/12, iPad 4 mini/12.
    My Android's catalog purrs like a cat. (Galaxy Note 3, Lollipop 5.0)

Hope this info helps
    Last edited by froimich; 10-24-18 at 05:56 AM. Reason: double post