Thread: Game won't save

New Resident

Game won't save

Hi,

Every time I take a few actions on my Farm Story 2, it reloads and undoes my actions. This has been going on for a few days. I did delete the app and download it again, but that did not help.
    My storm8 id is: lisamg627

I appreciate any help

Lisa

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Try clearing some space in your storage and then collect some of your crafts. If you have too many crafts, you may need to collect the active ones to resolve this for your account. Let us know if you need help with this.

New Resident
    I have been having the same issue. It doesn't seem to matter what I'm doing after 30 seconds to a minute the chicken appears and everything I've collected or even sent out for delivery is undone. I am using current op on my iPad mini and have game 22.2. I'm getting really frustrated any advice other then clearing space?
    Thanks

Same here. After 30 seconds the chicken walks around and i can start all over again. It doesnt matter what i do.
    HELP !!

Grand Emperor
    The game resets to previous state when you try to craft more items on a machine that is max with uncollected crafts. Try collecting crafts from that machine to avoid the undo. Thanks.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by lisamg627 View Post
    Hi,

Every time I take a few actions on my Farm Story 2, it reloads and undoes my actions. This has been going on for a few days. I did delete the app and download it again, but that did not help.
    My storm8 id is: lisamg627

I appreciate any help

Lisa
    Quote Originally Posted by fastfoody View Post
    Same here. After 30 seconds the chicken walks around and i can start all over again. It doesnt matter what i do.
    HELP !!
    I have reported this over. Which game version and specific device are you playing on? Thanks.

This issue should now be resolved. Please let us know if you continue to experience any issues with your farm!
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!