Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update January 6th

Host(ess)
    Just happy to know that it won't need the same part as in bakery story with the oven elements.So I'm happy with any thing resturant story has!
    Ginny💕

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgieMutt View Post
    Chinese New Year! That would be great with dragons and cranes and other cool stuff! Please
    They did this either last yr or the yr b4.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Rhino Keeper
    They did that already so hope no more Chinese new year goals ! They need new exciting things ! Nothing childish or repeatedly !

Rhino Keeper
    Well said. This is my third restaurant that I am posting from, so I know that they already did a Chinese New Year themed update a couple years ago. I am so sick of Chinese themed updates. I have to agree with whoever said not to bring out anymore Chinese themes. I want a world theme from any country other than China.

Now this idea I love!

Quote Originally Posted by nejifer View Post
    How about a stately home.. Downtown Abbey type goal. A oven doing cucumber sandwiches , toasted muffins , crumpets. A oven for pheasant, grouse , partridge. Beautiful tables and chairs and sofas coffee tables etc

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 68rosario View Post
    Just happy to know that it won't need the same part as in bakery story with the oven elements.So I'm happy with any thing resturant story has!
    I was about to second this statement but then remembered that, while we don't have the gawd awful oven elements, we do Have parts that they keep rolling out for us to need. The wheel, golden spike, and two other parts I can't remember.

All of these old parts we have and they insist on having us use the same ones for every single appliance. It's what made me quit for a while because I couldn't get anything built. I'm now cooking on old stuff to replenish food on my counters, but do not look forward to waiting days for parts.

Fashion Designer
    OMG I love this update!! Well, not wintery at all, yes, but the prices are so low and the items are well designed! Whoa, only 2k for an appliance and 10gems for a beautiful 4x4 display!

Executive Chef
    Last edited by pcabral03; 01-06-16 at 02:45 PM.

Executive Chef
    We are a week behind goals!!! Glad the appliance is cheap but sick of the 1 and 4 hour recipes....

Executive Chef
    Was expecting a goal today but hey, for the prices of these items I'm not complaining!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast