Thread: Quest: Comforting Clove

New Resident

Quest: Comforting Clove

I'm on the last step of the quest and one of the steps is to use experts blend on Chardonnay. Expert blends takes 8 hrs and uses hard to get ingredients like 3 vanillas and clove. Since I mastered Chardonnay already, I didn't want to waste the expert blend on it. Will I still get credit if I use it on on of the other wines instead? Has anyone else tried it?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sarico View Post
    I'm on the last step of the quest and one of the steps is to use experts blend on Chardonnay. Expert blends takes 8 hrs and uses hard to get ingredients like 3 vanillas and clove. Since I mastered Chardonnay already, I didn't want to waste the expert blend on it. Will I still get credit if I use it on on of the other wines instead? Has anyone else tried it?
    Well I am not at the point where I have got the wines yet or cloves for that matter. But if that is what the quest said to do then you would have to use an expert blend on Chardonnay. Well I mean it's great that you mastered it but if you want to finish the last step of the Comforting Clove quest then you will have to still use an expert blend on Chardonnay, whether you want to finish this is up to you but maybe sometime it will be changed to some other steps instead of this. You never know!
    Been playing Restaurant Story 2 for about a year now. Add me as a neighbor at any level.
    I have a feeling 2016 is going to bring a lot to the game!
    If you have any questions about the game feel free to send me a pm.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sarico View Post
    I have just finished that goal. Think it said something like 1. Make Chardonnay 2. Use expert blend on some of your wine. (Not sure of wording). I took this to mean that you didn't have to use it on Chardonnay. So I made Pinot Noir. It shows up on the counter as having been spiced with expert blend (BTW goal completed when I used it on the Pinot Noir). I originally made the mistake of thinking this was giving a +2 coins, but it's not, it's a +2 in experience points, silly me, I thought customers were diddling me!

So short answer, is yes, it works on other wines and, I don't really plan on making expert blend again at this stage, however hope cloves are used in other recipes soon as I have a few.

Just editing this, it is not extra experience points, it is a +2 towards mastery stars. Makes sense. Glad I used it on the Pinot Noir!
    Last edited by BiggerBubbles; 01-07-16 at 04:04 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Actually you can use it on an dish, it doesn't have to be wine. I used it on ginger snaps and goal still finished.

Rhino Keeper
    I have the quest but can't get cloves to grow. I have all but one pot unlocked and it has been a week with no cloves. Do you need to be a certain level?

The Honorable Panda
    https://forum.storm8.com/showthread.p...r-expert-blend
    You need to be on level 58 to have the option to grow cloves.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Weird that the quest is offered when you can't complete it. Huh. Thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by littledarc3 View Post
    Weird that the quest is offered when you can't complete it. Huh. Thanks for the info.
    during the whole questline you get goals 1 level before you able to make it
    not like the deepfreyer-questline...