Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dragons walking back from the arena!?

Executive Chef

Dragons walking back from the arena!?

Ok, this has happened a few times now. My Battlesteed is housed on the cliff south-east from the arena. Sometimes after battle I see him slowly walking back to the habitat through the air from the arena. Just now he walked home fairly briskly after winning, but there was this one time when he did a very slow walk of shame after losing. Battlesteed is the only one walking home from the arena and it only happens very rarely. Just curious - does anyone else have this happening?

Executive Chef
    Every single battle on my island. We were commenting about it the other day/some time ago (I forget when). Win or lose, mine all walk from a fair distance. I reckon it started about a month ago, or at least that is when I first noticed it. Very odd. I thought Lightning was going to fall into the sea the first time!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    Every single battle on my island. We were commenting about it the other day/some time ago (I forget when). Win or lose, mine all walk from a fair distance. I reckon it started about a month ago, or at least that is when I first noticed it. Very odd. I thought Lightning was going to fall into the sea the first time!
    I missed that conversation completely! Hmm... Need to start paying more attention to see if any of my other dragons do it too.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    I missed that conversation completely! Hmm... Need to start paying more attention to see if any of my other dragons do it too.
    I'm not even sure what thread it was on, assume a recent tournament thread, but finding anything in those is, well, difficult to say the least - they are rather LONG threads! I'm sure someone else will remember. I specifically noticed it again today with Ghost Armor, who lives on the edge of one of the mined islands - because that was like he was walking out of the sky! At least Crusader strolling back from the pool on the main island just looked like he took a swim to freshen up......

Executive Chef
    LOL here you go, Gilded Knight walking home! Just happened now.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	210.3 KB 
ID:	26940

Executive Chef
    Hm I wish mine would walk around like that!

Nightclub Owner
    LOL! This is hysterical!! I sometimes notice one of my dragons are very far out of their habitat but never had them do a 'walk of shame' too funny!
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    I love this new feature! To see baby Fire swagger back after defeating an epic champion is wonderful! I'm not sure if they walk slower when they're defeated, maybe it's our stern displeased eyes that trick us?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    LOL! This is hysterical!! I sometimes notice one of my dragons are very far out of their habitat but never had them do a 'walk of shame' too funny!
    I died laughing the first time I noticed it about 6-8 months ago. Certain dragons look funnier than others when they are doing the "walk of shame". Just keep a look out. You'll see it.

Nightclub Owner
    OMG, after winning a battle my precious Angelfire walked back to her habitat!! LMAO! Seems a little bit cruel to make them walk home after fighting, but dang that is so funny!

ETA: Just fought & won again with Angelfire, but she teleported back to her habitat instantly. Hmmm, guess they don't walk home all the time
    Last edited by amerirish; 12-16-15 at 11:35 AM.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast