Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Open old cookers for gems plz

Rhino Keeper
    Heres an idea --- make gem ovens pay gems periodically, somewhat like the gem dispensers.

Maybe the gem stove could reward additional gems--oh, maybe a gem for every x numbers of batches served.

That would at least make it less ridiculous, with some possibility of eventually getting at least some gems back.

Or maybe the ppl who have a problem with stoves being sold for gems just dont buy them. Now there's an idea
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    Or maybe the ppl who have a problem with stoves being sold for gems just dont buy them. Now there's an idea
    We don't buy them, but nothing wrong with pointing out the foolishness of gem ovens.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

one person's trash, another person's treasure... I started this game in 2012 when I was 15 played it for a year or 2 when I didn't have a lot of money to spend on these games then I went to high school and got really busy (crazy S.korea) so I stopped playing for like 3 years and started playing recently from where I left off.. I missed out a lot of the cooking appliances that can be unlocked by goals.. and some of them looks like they serve some really cool stuff..
    I guess I'm kind of an appliance collector but I don't collect all. I just want the stuff that I think is cool...

Purchase opportunities

Please make it possible to buy access to ovens and recipes. I would spend money on gems for that.

New Resident
    Or bring old goals back periodically for those who missed them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12