Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Open old cookers for gems plz

Rhino Keeper

Open old cookers for gems plz

OK this is just an idea I was pondering,thought I would toss it out there and see what happens. Since soooo many players want old cookers as I do so very much. Well here goes I would buy gems to open an old cooker!! I'll run for cover lol. But why not!? Charge us a gem fee to open an old cooker slot. No challenges to go with it just the cooker. If we want an extra oven out and we are maxed we have the option to open another for 49 gems.Which I myself have done a couple of times. So why not for older cookers? Please pretty please??😀

Host(ess)
    Great idea!!! I would totally do the same. I'm playing this game for almost 5 years now and have a few unfinished goals. I would invest in gems and buy or unlock old and passed goals.

New Resident
    Yes, I would love the garden grove stove Please. Or at least open it up to when you started the game. I have been playing for 7 years on and off and missed so many goals. I only want the garden grove stove though as I think the spring branches oven is really neat.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes! This would be great, I have so many that I've missed out on.

They need to do this! I have a lot that I missed out on.

I agree! I have this habit of mastering all the ovens and cookers. I played for years before stopping for one year. I started playing again this year and in a month, I'll be done mastering all the available ovens. It would be great if we could unlock the ovens from goals through gems.

New Resident

Make the old goal ovens available for gems!

Seriously, I'd pay $ for that. Texas oven & fryer, please! But I'd love a chance to get any of them.

Rhino Keeper
    The notion of old ovens for gems makes no more sense than the preposterous gem ovens they've introduced.

The whole point of new ovens is new recipes to be mastered for gems. Period. Paying for those ovens with gems defeats the purpose entirely.

Not an appliance collector..."gotta have every one, no matter how lousy most goal ovens are."

Silliness

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by callmetired View Post
    The notion of old ovens for gems makes no more sense than the preposterous gem ovens they've introduced.

The whole point of new ovens is new recipes to be mastered for gems. Period. Paying for those ovens with gems defeats the purpose entirely.

Not an appliance collector..."gotta have every one, no matter how lousy most goal ovens are."

Silliness
    I have to say I agree. What's the point in mastering an oven if not to get the free gems, so spending 49! gems to get said oven is not a good deal. To each their own I guess, I've thrown my fair share of gems at these games but I draw the line at paying for ovens.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Rhino Keeper
    An additional factor...

i have most of those old ovens, the ones people seem to think they've missed out on. They've missed out on nothing worthwhile

.Once i mastered those, they've sat in storage, never to be used again, period. If I'd paid /or them with gems, that would have to the most foolish short-sighted plan.

Nothing about gems for stoves makes sense no matter how the story is spun.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast