Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Winter Wonderland Habitat Sale

Winter Wonderland Habitat Sale

Can someone please advise whether or not the Winter Wonderland habitat sale ends today?

Executive Chef
    We cannot be sure. There have been occasions where indeed such sales ended earlier than the Storybook did, or at least, IIRC I think such was the case with the Swan Lake, but I'm not sure anymore.
    In more recent times the habitat sales tended to have lasted until the end of the events and then disappear with the next regular update after that. If so, you should still be safe until around next week Tuesday's update.
    If you want to be *REALLY* sure and have the gems and space for it, my recommendation would be to buy it as early as possible. At this time the only 99.99% sure thing I can say is that it SHOULD be around at least up until 1 hour before today's regular update time.

But.... I would be really surprised if the sale would end today already. I would guess that the sale simply lasts as long as up to next week Tuesday at least, but proceed at your own risk as TL didn't put a clear timer on it, so "results from the past are no guarantee for the future"...

Executive Chef
    Still on sale after the Tuesday update. Yay! I'm hoping to free up space for a second Winter Wonderland habitat. It is particularly pretty. I'm inspired by Olafo's picture of Winter Wonderland with Gem Groves on the blue shelf.
    Dragon Story level 200 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fantasy Forest Story level 200
    622 unique dragons hatched . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 342 unique animals hatched
    428 dragons at level 10 or higher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154 animals at level 15

Quote Originally Posted by ogreve View Post
    We cannot be sure. There have been occasions where indeed such sales ended earlier than the Storybook did, or at least, IIRC I think such was the case with the Swan Lake, but I'm not sure anymore.
    In more recent times the habitat sales tended to have lasted until the end of the events and then disappear with the next regular update after that. If so, you should still be safe until around next week Tuesday's update.
    If you want to be *REALLY* sure and have the gems and space for it, my recommendation would be to buy it as early as possible. At this time the only 99.99% sure thing I can say is that it SHOULD be around at least up until 1 hour before today's regular update time.
    But.... I would be really surprised if the sale would end today already. I would guess that the sale simply lasts as long as up to next week Tuesday at least, but proceed at your own risk as TL didn't put a clear timer on it, so "results from the past are no guarantee for the future"...
    Thanks for responding earlier. Was unable to sign back on earlier to respond. I went ahead & purchased the habitat before today's update as a precaution but I see it is still on sale. However, I still have time to get one for my secondary account if I want which is good.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MaribouMay View Post
    Still on sale after the Tuesday update. Yay! I'm hoping to free up space for a second Winter Wonderland habitat. It is particularly pretty. I'm inspired by Olafo's picture of Winter Wonderland with Gem Groves on the blue shelf.
    It's definitely a slam dunk of a habitat! They really listened to what we wrote in the winter suggestion thread and gave us a snowy white habitat with trees (and even snow covered bushes) and also beautiful aurora in the background! I would love to get a second one also if I had the space (and the gems) for it.

Executive Chef
    Is this available for Android, it's not in my game.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    Is this available for Android, it's not in my game.
    It's on Android, I'm not sure why you don't have it. When you scroll through your habitats you don't see this one? I also receive popups for this everyday. Hope you find it.

It's a gorgeous habitat. It's the type I wanted to buy for Black Friday, but nothing like it was available. I don't have the gems for it unfortunately.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ndtrance View Post
    It's on Android, I'm not sure why you don't have it. When you scroll through your habitats you don't see this one? I also receive popups for this everyday. Hope you find it.

It's a gorgeous habitat. It's the type I wanted to buy for Black Friday, but nothing like it was available. I don't have the gems for it unfortunately.
    Thanks for replying, I checked back but it's still not there. I like Christmas things so I wanted this, maybe next time.

I'm not sure how long this will stick around.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    Thanks for replying, I checked back but it's still not there. I like Christmas things so I wanted this, maybe next time.

I'm not sure how long this will stick around.
    It's for fire, lightning and dark animals so maybe it is available to buy only if you have unlocked all those elements. Have you expanded to Lightning Leopard and bred a Skyger yet?

I was trying to decide if I was going to buy this habitat or not, and when I finally decided that I definitely wanted it, it had gone. Can't have missed it by more than seconds, cause I was just admiring it, and then decided to buy but it wasn't there. Still bugs me, it would have looked so pretty next to the new christmas habitat.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast