Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Bakery Update January 6th 2016

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by vixx99 View Post
    Hi can anyone tell me what the latest version of bakery story is called (& restaurant if anyone knows) my tablet crashed and I had to download all my games again but can't remember which versions I had & seems to be hard to find out!!!??
    Thanks for any help
    You can play on the regular up to date version on both games.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by vixx99 View Post
    Hi can anyone tell me what the latest version of bakery story is called (& restaurant if anyone knows) my tablet crashed and I had to download all my games again but can't remember which versions I had & seems to be hard to find out!!!??
    Thanks for any help
    The last version released in BS is Orchard Fest and Royal Blues in RS. A few months ago however, S8 pulled out all versions of BS at the Play Store for unknown reasons so the only thing you'll find there at the moment is the original version. Though if you're still using your old gmail account to install games on your new tablet, you might find the old BS versions in your Google Play app history, then you can install Orchard Fest from there.

New Resident
    Thanks will give the google thing a go! Wondered why I couldnt find the version I was on when everything crashed! So glad I have a password set

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112