Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hungry babies Christmas edition

Hungry babies Christmas edition

So not only did I have to buy coins twice to get to level 15. After purchasing again $9.99 worth of coins to only find out the last baby has no way to finish it. I am so disgusted. I can't believe I wasted my money. Beware of this "fun" special world.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kmfoster123 View Post
    So not only did I have to buy coins twice to get to level 15. After purchasing again $9.99 worth of coins to only find out the last baby has no way to finish it. I am so disgusted. I can't believe I wasted my money. Beware of this "fun" special world.
    What's the last level like that makes it impossible? I'm on level 13 and am starting to realize we're not meant to be able to get passed these levels.

Level 15. It truly became a mission. I had played level 15 so many times that I just couldn't take and went ahead and bought more coins. Then to my amazement the last baby had nothing over it to let you know what it needed. I think this world is scam and unless they tell me it is fixed and reemburse me some coins I am deleting it all together. And I think level 13 is where I had to buy coins also just to get through it. Sorry.

Same boat. Spent way too much money to compete the last level as I was so very close to get to one baby that had a requirement of 7 jars, well I blew about 15+ jars and I quit the level when it would not go past 3 jars remaining. What an absolute joke. What an absolute waste of money, I kept buying gems because I'd gone that far in the level that I only needed a couple more moves... Never, ever again. So mad.

Does anyone know if "they" reply to these threads? I couldn't seem to find a place to file a complaint.

Rhino Keeper
    This is really disappointing to hear. I've enjoyed the regular part of the game do far, and am thinking I'll save myself the frustration and quit this special area.

As for contacting them, you can try support@storm8.com.

New Resident
    Agreed. I've been stuck on level 14 for about a week. Looks like they just increased the number of moves to finish level 14 to 32 moves. So my guess is that they're reading the forums or are looking at internal game telemetry to figure out that no one is getting past this level.

New Resident
    I agree level 15 is impossible! I'm up for a challenge but this is scam to not get it done

I gave up and haven't played since

I get the jars. Blow them up and it does not register under the baby. I don't get it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast