Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Crashing when placing Habitats

It was never resolved for me. Just a known issue.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    This is still a known issue. Unfortunately, we're still looking into identifying the root cause. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Still a known issue.

Rhino Keeper
    This happens to me all the time. When we, your paying customers, say crash, it means tbe game just closes and we wind up on our devices home page. There are no crash reports or anything else. The only thing that works is to uninstall then reinstall the game.

So you are saying an uninstall and reinstall will let me place habitats? I'll try that as the issue hasn't been fixed for me.

Rhino Keeper
    Still isssue on our three accounts - all get to 39th island expansion some time ago, all have not reached limit in habitats... game just crashes without any crash report.
    Also, on my phone sometimes QUIT doesn't work - just stays until I **** it with some task ****er, sometimes quit regular. I started to use habitat buying to quit game - it's safer and quicker

Ah yes, version of the game? Newest... holidays.

Also i tried game in android emulator - whe I have two emulators, game starts in second with account from first... so it's some security problem... I must start first tropical island version to get to account on that emulator, and after that holidays version gets back to this account. Then I go to anouther emulator and if I start holidays version - it will start with latest used account, not the one used when installed game... so go to tropical island version again to get back to right account

Still a known issue. Should I fix it by quitting? That seems like a better option each MONTH this problem persists.

Rhino Keeper
    C'mon fix buying habitats!!!! It's basic feature of game, not an extra feature!

Today trying to buy zodiac zone:
    1. try: open game, close news, habitats, scroll, select zodiac zone, buy, let it place it somewhere, press checkmark aaaand.... it stays like pressed for a second or two and game crashes..
    2. try: open game, close news, habitats, scroll, select zodiac zone, buy, let it place it somewhere, press checkmark aaaand.... it stays like pressed for a second or two and game crashes..
    3. try: open game, close news, habitats, scroll, select zodiac zone, buy, let it place it somewhere, press checkmark aaaand.... it stays like pressed for a second or two and game crashes..
    4. try: open game, close news, habitats, scroll, select zodiac zone, buy, let it place it somewhere, press checkmark aaaand.... it stays like pressed for a second or two and game crashes..
    5. try: open game, close news, habitats, scroll, select zodiac zone, buy, let it place it somewhere, press checkmark aaaand.... it stays like pressed for a second or two and game crashes..
    6. try: open game, close news, habitats, scroll, select zodiac zone, buy, let it place it somewhere, press checkmark aaaand.... it stays like pressed for a second or two and game crashes..
    7. try: open game, close news, habitats, scroll, select zodiac zone, buy, let it place it somewhere, press checkmark aaaand.... it stays like pressed for a second or two and game crashes..
    8. try: open game, close news, habitats, scroll, select zodiac zone, buy, let it place it somewhere, press checkmark aaaand.... it stays like pressed for a second or two and game crashes..
    9. try: open game, close news, habitats, scroll, select zodiac zone, buy, let it place it somewhere, press checkmark aaaand.... it stays like pressed for a second or two and game crashes..
    10. try: open game, close news, habitats, scroll, select zodiac zone, buy, let it place it somewhere, press checkmark aaaand.... FINALLY checkmark gone, habitat on land, displaying 23:59 left.

Time taken to do this: 30 minutes just for that. S8, please, repay my time lost! (or, better, fix the dang thing with habitats!)

This is happening to my game too. Please i hope it is fixed soon.

Rhino Keeper
    Yeeeey, now having problem with buildings also, not just habitats.... 6 tries so far to buy Garden of Light and still nothing, game crashes...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast