Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Party Penguin 1-1-16 || LIMITED- (1-8-16)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ogreve View Post
    In 17 minutes I get to make my last attempt. I'm going to scream if it again gives me a 17 hour timer.
    Well, it's been 17+ minutes since I wrote the above; I put in a different formula this time; my epic Pluma + my level 9 Crystal Unicorn, and.... ya'all may want to close your ears now...

SCCCCCCRREEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

(can't say I didn't warn ya...)

Oh no of all oh noes, irony of all ironies, sure enough ANOTHER bl**dy 17 hour timer. What a waste of an entire week of breeding time. :S
    To top it all off the breeding ends when it's 5:30 a.m. here: more inefficiency.
    Aaargh, let's hope tonight's update brings something cool to drown the sorrows of this FFS low.... Let's also hope that it is NOT another limited breedable animal. I hope something cool starts, like a really nice Storybook or something entirely new.

Executive Chef
    Well, it's been 17+ minutes since I wrote the above; I put in a different formula this time; my epic Pluma + my level 9 Crystal Unicorn, and.... ya'all may want to close your ears now...

SCCCCCCRREEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

(can't say I didn't warn ya...)

Oh no of all oh noes, irony of all ironies, sure enough ANOTHER bl**dy 17 hour timer. What a waste of an entire week of breeding time. :S
    To top it all off the breeding ends when it's 5:30 a.m. here: more inefficiency.
    Aaargh, let's hope tonight's update brings something cool to drown the sorrows of this FFS low.... Let's also hope that it is NOT another limited breedable animal. I hope something cool starts, like a really nice Storybook or something entirely new.
    If tonight's update brings another limited animal you will probably hear my scream all the way in The Netherlands! I can't say this week was a total loss for me as I did breed a Zapra, which I have tried for numerous times.
    Let's hope that you are right and today's update is something good that we will all enjoy and not something that is going to cause more frustration.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetdeda View Post
    If tonight's update brings another limited animal you will probably hear my scream all the way in The Netherlands! I can't say this week was a total loss for me as I did breed a Zapra, which I have tried for numerous times.
    Let's hope that you are right and today's update is something good that we will all enjoy and not something that is going to cause more frustration.
    Same here, with the difference that I didn't manage to breed any new animal this week. I would have absolutely loved to get that beautiful Zapra in my forest too this week, but alas, it didn't happen.

I just came to realise though that the "3 icon rule" kinda rules out the possibility of anything requiring an icon on the right hand side of the screen, as there currently already ARE 3 icons there and surely tonight we will not see anything taking the place of a new value pack.
    That then means that in all likelihood there will be "something" like a new or rereleased animal. I just hope it is something *REALLY* cool and exciting, and.... PERMANENTLY BREEDABLE. The kind of thing that would make my day would be if tonight TL releases a new PERMANENTLY BREEDABLE Treasure or gem animal. That would be AWESOME!!

Please TL: no new limiteds tonight!
    I'd rather see them skip an update (so we can at least try for the Kitten) than seeing ANOTHER limited animal released.
    Unless.............. .....a rerelease of the Nightmare and/or Skeletal Dragon would be done. In that case I shall not complain, and aiming for that shall then become my topmost priority.

Aaahh, we can at least dream.

BTW: It looks as if the FB page isn't being updated anymore?! For me at least it still shows that nasty splash screen that announces the retirement of the Treasure animals; portrayed as "a great thing". To me it rather feels like a slap in the face though. I can't look at that page anymore like this.

Rhino Keeper
    No penguin for me. I had all 17 and 18 hour fails.

Fashion Designer
    What are the 18 Hour fails??
    Last edited by natxjkkggg; 01-08-16 at 08:57 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by natxjkkggg View Post
    What are the 18 Hour fails??
    Hello you get Bansheep or Elephantom

Executive Chef
    Same here, with the difference that I didn't manage to breed any new animal this week. I would have absolutely loved to get that beautiful Zapra in my forest too this week, but alas, it didn't happen.

I just came to realise though that the "3 icon rule" kinda rules out the possibility of anything requiring an icon on the right hand side of the screen, as there currently already ARE 3 icons there and surely tonight we will not see anything taking the place of a new value pack.
    That then means that in all likelihood there will be "something" like a new or rereleased animal. I just hope it is something *REALLY* cool and exciting, and.... PERMANENTLY BREEDABLE. The kind of thing that would make my day would be if tonight TL releases a new PERMANENTLY BREEDABLE Treasure or gem animal. That would be AWESOME!!

Please TL: no new limiteds tonight!
    I'd rather see them skip an update (so we can at least try for the Kitten) than seeing ANOTHER limited animal released.
    Unless.............. .....a rerelease of the Nightmare and/or Skeletal Dragon would be done. In that case I shall not complain, and aiming for that shall then become my topmost priority.

Aaahh, we can at least dream.

BTW: It looks as if the FB page isn't being updated anymore?! For me at least it still shows that nasty splash screen that announces the retirement of the Treasure animals; portrayed as "a great thing". To me it rather feels like a slap in the face though. I can't look at that page anymore like this.
    I hope TL listens, I would love a new PERMANENT animal!

As for the FB page I have only visited it a handful of times, this week was one of them and saw the announcement of the Treasure animals still up. Wonder why it hasn't been updated.

Fashion Designer
    So very sick of 17 hr fails. You see the hoped for 16 and realize you should be hoping to see 15 because 16 has :59 tagged onto it. I really wanted a pack of penguins.

Aaand because I put in for one last try before the update I have 2 of the 17 hr timers to wait out before there is any possibility of seeing anything but that koala egg in the nest. So I miss out on trying for anything at update time unless I clear the nest of it/them.

If only the koalas were, say cute. Like koalas are. Seriously, they took the animal that all teddy bears are based on and made it an evil Sid combo.

Yes, I seem to remember it being released near Halloween 2014, so, yeah, evil.

Fashion Designer
    Just about 10 mins to ago , I sped the last 5 hrs on the 17 hr pigmy giraffe breeding and put a last ditch effort for the party penguin. And got another fail, it's an 18 hr so am hoping of getting an elephantom !!
    (Just as an aside , a site that we do not name here , does not list the party penguin as a limited animal. )
    So may be this will be added to permanent animals like the brave eagle( fingers crossed! As then we will have a chance to breed it later)

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789