Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: New Flash Tournament: Centurion Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    Finally! Chariot lost to familiar. Really hoping to gain my 2nd ever champion here, but game-lag magically turned 500 gold into food yesterday, so I can't really ultimate except maybe a couple rounds. Here's hoping!
    Chariot ****ed my lv 6 familiar 😭

Executive Chef
    Tried 8 bit-took him out of the stable to use him...no go....he's going back into the stable...
    -Level 200- ISO- Playing since early 2012- Proud sahm to 3 young men, my eldest is in his first year of video game design school in Seattle, my youngest, my twins, are starting High School this year!- Where does the time go? -We have 2 dogs & one wild and crazy fun hedgehog- "Ms Pickles"- Loving life in the beautiful Pacific Northwest!-

"We need land not useless decor and trophies that I wouldn't waste an inch of my island space on!"

Executive Chef
    This is unbeliveble!!!! I tried every single dragon that you people won Centurion and nothing works.this never happend to me not to win all day long one dragon.i lost with 15 dragons I think.will try fue more times before I go to sleep I might use ultimate for the first time at the end.I lost allready to much not to get this dragon.
    How ultimate works...?do you win it 100 % after you use it or what.never used it before so if someone knows please do tell.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    How ultimate works...?do you win it 100 % after you use it or what.never used it before so if someone knows please do tell.
    Yes, once you use it, the opponent is KO

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinkleTwiny View Post
    Another tip: Only use Ultimate as the third attack. Don't use it immediately. Because who knows, maybe you win this time
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Rhino Keeper
    3 losses so far against centurion and no gold to ultimate
    543 unique dragons
    Total unique dragons = 543/649
    Missing dragons =105

STOP PLAYING THIS GAME

Ultra Rare Collection = 4 Diamond dragons,2 infinity dragons, 1 crusader dragon,3 quetzal dragons,2 gold dragons,4 mercury dragons,3 anubis dragons,2 unicorn dragons,1 helios dragon,1 Black diamond,1 icicle dragon ,1 snow angel,1 icecrown
    Total = 13/19
    Champion collection = 35/41 +3 rose knight
    Prime collection Total 3/7

LEVEL : 168

Fashion Designer
    Beat Centurion with Fire 10, keeping the egg in storage until I have Eve

What did you use against neon dragon in tornament
    Dianna M Hunt

Please add me Storm8dianna8
    Dianna M Hunt

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hiabarara View Post
    Another tip: Only use Ultimate as the third attack. Don't use it immediately. Because who knows, maybe you win this time
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinkleTwiny View Post
    Thanx both of you,if I now wich dragon to use so many are waiting for spa.still have fue houers before I use it.I wake up early morning anyway.so thats my last chance.