Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story : January 2016

Add me = Gift everyday...
    ID : marselinusdwiw
    2nd ID : marselinuswisnu

Level 99 player, took a break but have been back a few months.

I am not a crazy addicted player, laid back and looking for players without rules. Level 40 and up only please.

I respond to requests, gift most days unless health does not permit, try to tip back a few times a week, and occasionally tip all my 3/4 star neighbors if I have the time. No need to write on walls when you tip and no need to tip at all, I just ask you respond to requests

My ID is janddolphins

FYI I mass gift food and prefer it but will don't mind if you don't as we are only allowed 20 a day so I can pick and choose. The exception is during challenges when special parts are available for a quest and then I will give one of each for those days. Feel free to post on my wall if you need something specific but again as I keep it simple with mass gifting no garantee everyday although I try to please my neighbors.
    Last edited by janddolphins; 01-09-16 at 12:40 PM. Reason: Added info
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Host(ess)
    Please add me cala23. Daily player! Thank you!

Add me... bootsonground... I play all day... currently lvl16 trying to get to 99... thx!

Add me 8chikel

Thanks!

Add me cwty1229

Host(ess)
    Add me: daniwo

I'm a daily player.

New Resident
    add me: ronnyfe

I'm looking for 3/4 star players who tip, help with new ovens and goals bordercollielover4 plz no 0-2 star players they will not be accepted and plz don't ask to add me if you only want to gift me or request from me without tipping me first I had to delete a lot of non playing nbrs who only wanted to request or gift with tipping I'm also open to new nbrs in Bakery story same rules as restaurant story I'd bordercollielover4 for both

Add me please ---> NinaSamaha <---

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast