Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Android Winter Wonderland version

New Resident
    I am a chinese player.. I am confused that how can chinese play get the new dragon story version...I can't find the apk file on google..And I can't download it from google play...Plz help me figure out the way to finish the mission..thank you...

Rhino Keeper
    This version is just like last year Winter version for Android (where we still didn't have Mine, Arena, Quest Outpost...) but now is updated to the latest. The loading image is exactly the same! I still have the old version on one of my very old device.

That aside, it was 30 free golds so I'm not complaining!

Banned
    Original dragon story just got an update to an even higher version number and....

No dragon album
    No arctic isles
    Slow opening not fixed
    Slow choppy scrolling not fixed
    Seeing emoji not fixed
    Market dragon types still scrolls off view

I really don't understand how the opening and scrolling is so choppy and slow. It takes me like ten minutes to send map requests to my neighbors. Forget breeding any dragons 10 or more down the list and storage opens a full view box. I'm using a octa core processor with 3 times as much ram as a new iPhone. Nothing should be slow and choppy, also color emoji is system wide on Android now, why can I not see them only in this app? Purposely blocked why? My iPhone neighbor sends emoji and it's all blank to me. They really need to fix this. And don't you think we've waited long enough for the dragon album? Sheesh. Sad and pathetic

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrod333 View Post
    Original dragon story just got an update to an even higher version number and....

No dragon album
    No arctic isles
    Slow opening not fixed
    Seeing emoji not fixed

I really don't understand how the opening and scrolling is so choppy and slow. It takes me like ten minutes to send map requests to my neighbors. Forget breeding any dragons 10 or more down the list and storage opens a full view box. I'm using a octa core processor with 3 times as much ram as a new iPhone. Nothing should be slow and choppy, also color emoji is system wide on Android now, why can I not see them only in this app? Purposely blocked why? My iPhone neighbor sends emoji and it's all blank to me. They really need to fix this. And don't you think we've waited long enough for the dragon album? Sheesh. Sad and pathetic
    Totally agree with needing to select a dragon in a scrolling list. At this point, I like a dragon if it's name starts with A or B, regardless of what it looks like!
    Android Player - The Vale of Arryn
    10 Pure Diamonds, 2 Quetzels, 1 Helios, 1 Mercury, 1 Unicorn, 1 Gold, 1 Infinity, 1 Crusader, 1 Prime Eternal
    Accepting all neighbors

Executive Chef
    I just updated my Android device and this version seems pretty much the same performance as the last version to me.

The one thing I DID find very odd was I did a battle on the Android. The selection screen displayed the opponent, a Yeti Dragon. But when I clicked "Battle Now" and entered the actual Arena, I had no opponent displayed at all, nor the thumbnail in the top RH corner. Now, I know Android don't yet have the Arctic Isles but I thought they could visit so the Arctic dragon should have displayed, I would think. Very odd. Will try again later.

Yes, there seems to be no improvement to the Storage scrolling over the last version. I didn't both checking the Market and my Breeding Den is occupied, but the Battle Arena selection list seemed OK. Admittedly I only have 200 dragons - with 500 it might be a different matter! But then it is really only the Storage scrolling that has ever bothered me - well, that and the awfully slow initial loading.

I don't count the crashing when visiting neighbours as there is absolutely no difference between iOS and Android in the respect, in fact the Android I believe is slightly better.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrod333 View Post

No dragon album
    No arctic isles
    Slow opening not fixed
    Seeing emoji not fixed

And some of us still can't write more than one line on other people's wall. That frustrates me a lot. Some people can write 20 sentences and I can't even write one. I always need to send multiple messages and that seems like spam
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Perhaps you haven't noticed yet, but this specific bug (the one line bug) has been fixed since the previous update.
    So, we can write more than one line and there is only a limit of maximum characters, which i can't recall right now what's exactly is the limit! I have to test it to see the error message.
    Of course, the whole posting/messaging bug hasn't been fixed yet, cause we still can't point inside the message (for example if we notice a typo, we can't point the word and correct it, but we have to delete backward the whole message until the typo) and we also can't copy & paste anything yet.
    It's been almost a year that we lost these features...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mylord7 View Post
    Perhaps you haven't noticed yet, but this specific bug (the one line bug) has been fixed since the previous update.
    So, we can write more than one line and there is only a limit of maximum characters, which i can't recall right now what's exactly is the limit! I have to test it to see the error message.
    Of course, the whole posting/messaging bug hasn't been fixed yet, cause we still can't point inside the message (for example if we notice a typo, we can't point the word and correct it, but we have to delete backward the whole message until the typo) and we also can't copy & paste anything yet.
    It's been almost a year that we lost these features...
    Ah, it's probably not fixed in the Halloween version and that's why I haven't noticed it yet. But it's annoying that you still can't click inside the message. If I see one single typo I always have to delete the whole thing
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hiabarara View Post
    Ah, it's probably not fixed in the Halloween version and that's why I haven't noticed it yet. But it's annoying that you still can't click inside the message. If I see one single typo I always have to delete the whole thing

Then be thankful you are not on iOS. iOS doesn't have any sort of normal auto-correct, iOS is always determined to completely rephrase your typing for you without consultation. I haven't found a way to turn it off. DRIVES ME NUTS!

Quote Originally Posted by hiabarara View Post
    The Halloween version is almost 2 months ago and the one line bug fixed about 3 weeks ago. So, unfortunately, don't ever expect to find this fix in this version of the game.
    I know exactly how you feel, by deleting the whole thing!
    But now it's no need for me anymore.
    I had one of the most active walls by making fun with some of my neighbors and because of this whole messaging bug i have stopped posting or even visiting them. I lost half of the game's fun this way!
    I hope i won't lose my other half...
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    Then be thankful you are not on iOS. iOS doesn't have any sort of normal auto-correct, iOS is always determined to completely rephrase your typing for you without consultation. I haven't found a way to turn it off. DRIVES ME NUTS!
    Don't push me to post you 100 reasons, why i won't ever buy an iOS device, cause i don't want to start here the notorious war "Android Vs iOS"

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast