Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Android Winter Wonderland version

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackiesq View Post
    That's not different from the last version, changed a month or 2 ago...
    I didn't upgrade my Halloween version. So are the Arctic Isles available for Android? If yes, how to get there?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zyfazix View Post
    As long as I get my 30 gold I don't really care
    This!
    Dragon Story: level 141 (Drrrrrrragons)
    Castle Story: level 50 (Aaargh)
    You're welcome to add me (just send me a message with forum username). I don't visit daily but will visit sometimes and respond to requests daily.

Oh, and completely a propos of nothing: I have the cutest dog in the world.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zyfazix View Post
    As long as I get my 30 gold I don't really care
    Quote Originally Posted by BiteMe111 View Post
    This!
    Well, I might have been overlooking a secret way to breed Eve, perhaps, or something. Got to be on the alert for such game tactics!
    Last edited by DeeDe99; 12-31-15 at 04:21 PM. Reason: Replied to wrong post originally

It seems that everyone has the winter rose dragon in their market except for me. I started a thread about it a while ago and sent an email to team lava but nothing helped yet. I got excited when I saw this dragon on the cover of this new version of the game but I still can't see it in the market��

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rasike View Post
    I didn't upgrade my Halloween version. So are the Arctic Isles available for Android? If yes, how to get there?
    You don't see it in Halloween, but in both we can't get there. Only for a visit at neighbors. 😕

Fashion Designer
    Unfortunately the Winter Wonderland version is not playable on my android. It crashes too often. If I collect coins from two habitats and then try to plant crops, it's the end of the game Also going to the quest outpost makes the game crash instantly. So I installed the Halloween version again and will delete the Winter Wonderland.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rasike View Post
    Unfortunately the Winter Wonderland version is not playable on my android. It crashes too often. If I collect coins from two habitats and then try to plant crops, it's the end of the game Also going to the quest outpost makes the game crash instantly. So I installed the Halloween version again and will delete the Winter Wonderland.
    I have the same problem. And it still confuses me so much. Why can I not play the standard or Winter version (can't even open it)? I actually thought they would be more up to date than the Halloween version and therefore have some bug fixes. Is it because of the Artic Isles? What else is new that suddenly makes our games crash?
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Executive Chef
    I've been playing the Winter version on my Android no problems at all. Samsung Galaxy S6.

Check nothing else is using up RAM on your devices. Settings - > Applications -> Application Manager -> Running is the menu path on my device.

Banned
    I have no crashing on either 2 htc android devices I use either, not the new one or the 3 year old one. Just the choppy scrolling in lists and slow opening . If someone is using very old or lower range devices crashing is bound to happen with this game because if scrolling and opening is as slow as it is on my power house device I can't image how bad it is on older or lower spec devices. S6 or m9, or any newer android should have absolutely no lag on this game. Out of all my apks I have installed on my device dragon story is the only one with choppy scrolling in lists, every other apk is smooth and fluid. Even other games similar to this by other devs are smooth. I'm only saying these things in hoping they'll fix. It just seems like they are always focused on constantly adding more content. They need to fix and get the game equal, then add more. Fix, build apk, test, fix, build apk , test. Years and years go by wth are you guys doing over there, and why build a new named apk with no differences? Oh except the loading screen. Halloween was very cool, it's too bad we couldn't just choose to use themes on original

Executive Chef
    Jrod, yes agree re scrolling and slow opening. The scrolling has improved from what it was a few months ago, but still not a patch on the iOS performance.

My son-in-law works in engineering in a Telco, and he has some horror stories about Samsung devices. I liked my Note, not so impressed with the S6.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast