Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Android Winter Wonderland version

Executive Chef

Android Winter Wonderland version

I downloaded this, but can't see any difference other than the first load screen.

Is there supposed to be snow or something different as with the Halloween version?
    359/484 unique dragons, 87 Epic (lvl 10 +), Level 178
    1 Diamond (15), 1 Infinity (15), 2 Crusader (13 & 5), 2 Quetzal (11 & 5), 1 Unicorn (10), 2 Gold (10 & 3), 1 Mercury (10), 1 Angel (9), 2 Anubis (10 & 3), Achilles (9)
    10 Champions, 6 Gold Producing, 6 Resource Producers
    3 Prime (Chroma 10, Eternal 10, Arcane 10)
    Arctic Isles 19 Epic, completed

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." ~ Coco Chanel

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    I downloaded this, but can't see any difference other than the first load screen.

Is there supposed to be snow or something different as with the Halloween version?
    For me the Halloween version was the first version that actually had any differences. I was so surprised! So it's not unusual if you won't see any differences. I already figured they probably won't change the scenery for every new version.
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Executive Chef
    Nothing new here for now.I downloaded too.i was hoped something like halloween,with snow and ice trees all white....but.....we'll see what this version bring to us.maybe to breed those two gorgeous dragons.I would really like to have those....or the event is on a way so we can win those.it would be nice.

Fashion Designer
    As long as I get my 30 gold I don't really care

Banned
    Other app versions are pointless besides the gold. They never add or fix anything. They change the loading screen image and last time on the original they added the hat to the app icon dragon. This is what this company is working on for us, beside continuously pushing new dragons. Please fix the lagging and add the last 2 features of ios. It's been over a year and your other game on Android has it, it's not that hard. Ridiculous, must be really funny to you all over at TL, coming soon

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrod333 View Post
    Other app versions are pointless besides the gold. They never add or fix anything. They change the loading screen image and last time on the original they added the hat to the app icon dragon. This is what this company is working on for us, beside continuously pushing new dragons. Please fix the lagging and add the last 2 features of ios. It's been over a year and your other game on Android has it, it's not that hard. Ridiculous, must be really funny to you all over at TL, coming soon
    There's another difference: Some people can only play the Halloween version (Including me. I can't play any other version - not the standard one, not the new Winter Wonderland one. They start loading and then they crash.)
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    Nothing new here for now.I downloaded too.i was hoped something like halloween,with snow and ice trees all white....but.....we'll see what this version bring to us.maybe to breed those two gorgeous dragons.I would really like to have those....or the event is on a way so we can win those.it would be nice.
    We already can breed those dragons (well, at least one currently). The dragon on the right is Winter Rose, has been available in the game over a year now (colors: blue/green/super rare).

The other dragon is Sugar Plum (purple/pink/rare). She was available last year, but has since expired and not come back yet
    Android Player - The Vale of Arryn
    10 Pure Diamonds, 2 Quetzels, 1 Helios, 1 Mercury, 1 Unicorn, 1 Gold, 1 Infinity, 1 Crusader, 1 Prime Eternal
    Accepting all neighbors

Fashion Designer
    I think I've noticed the biggest difference. When visiting some friends, a new travel icon appeared. I think the Arctis Isles might be finally available for android players! I wonder how to enter them?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rasike View Post
    I think I've noticed the biggest difference. When visiting some friends, a new travel icon appeared. I think the Arctis Isles might be finally available for android players! I wonder how to enter them?
    That's not different from the last version, changed a month or 2 ago...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post

There's no snow in Europe too. Climate changes in real world, so I think also in Dragon World. 😉
    But I hoped for a little bit more winter in this version...😞

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast