Hello, this is my first time posting to this forum since I began playing almost a month or two ago. I want to express how much I enjoy the game and I think you guys did a great job on it. My only gripes are: It takes too long to get from level to level-especially since this is a mobile game with limited amounts of energy given at one time. Then, the holiday items are not available for players level 15 and under...that's kind of ridiculous to me and a bit inconsiderate. I have been playing non stop in order to level up to participate in the holiday fun and I still cannot get there. It kind of bothers me. Soon, the new year will be here and although I have spent tons of money buying gems since I started playing, I will have nothing to show for it. Couldn't you guys at least do something festive for the people who just started playing? At least making some of the holiday items available in the market for a short time? I just dont understand why you wouldn't want to involve every player during the holidays, when people get money as gifts and would like to spend it fancying up their kingdoms. One more thing, when we post our messages are not always centered and they are not always readable if we have more to say than hello. What's going on with the scripting? Thank you for letting me give my opinion. My issues have nothing to do with how enjoyable the game is, just adding my two cents in case you check for feedback to improve game play. Closed mouths don't eat lol.