Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Differences in ipad vs iphone?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Level 13, just loaded game onto new phone, was going to play it but now it will be for a laugh, so will post what chapter 2 is for low levels. Can only see me getting one dragon, don't even have battle arena, my main game is level 180.
    That's really odd, because Tales has, as far as I know, never been available at levels that low. Usually level 23 and a couple have been available to players at level 17.

If you are seeing it at level 13, I would say you are on a much reduced task level. I can't imagine even trying to do Tales at level 13 - certainly not the usual difficulty for level 23. If that is the case, I would think that lesser prizes would also be applicable - that would make sense.

The Battle Arena is only available for players once they reach Level 30 and Tournaments from Level 32. So you shouldn't have it on a new game.
    359/484 unique dragons, 87 Epic (lvl 10 +), Level 178
    1 Diamond (15), 1 Infinity (15), 2 Crusader (13 & 5), 2 Quetzal (11 & 5), 1 Unicorn (10), 2 Gold (10 & 3), 1 Mercury (10), 1 Angel (9), 2 Anubis (10 & 3), Achilles (9)
    10 Champions, 6 Gold Producing, 6 Resource Producers
    3 Prime (Chroma 10, Eternal 10, Arcane 10)
    Arctic Isles 19 Epic, completed

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." ~ Coco Chanel

Banned
    Oops, thanks for the heads up and Shut the front door I am aware of the above, but yes I do have it on new game on phone! I do believe that is why I have posted my chapter 2 on the feed concerning the tales!
    As for the spin the wheel, 20 gold, used to get 30 and now none, oops have you ever received gold from the wheel, Tarot, Behomoth and Mischef, food is 100, 400 and maybe 800, and coin is non existent, but yep as consumers we should all be treated equal!
    Last edited by random59; 01-09-16 at 03:03 AM.

Executive Chef
    No, I have NEVER seen gold on the Wheel, although I believe there was in the early, early days - not in my time.

Just checked my daughter's island - she is also level 13 but there is NO Dragon Tales podium on her island.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    No, I have NEVER seen gold on the Wheel, although I believe there was in the early, early days - not in my time.

Just checked my daughter's island - she is also level 13 but there is NO Dragon Tales podium on her island.
    Guess she is an unlucky player then!

Executive Chef
    Guess she is an unlucky player then!
    No, I think it is possible only Android players under 27 have it - checked my neighbours, only one under level 27 has the podium. Or there is some other criteria - beta test group perhaps?

As for the spin the wheel, 20 gold, used to get 30 and now none, oops have you ever received gold from the wheel...
    I have received 20 golds once on my second account, when i was lower than Level 30.
    During the previous 4 or 5 wheels of spin, there is no "20 Golds" reward, but a gold brick of road.

No, I think it is possible only Android players under 27 have it - checked my neighbours, only one under level 27 has the podium. Or there is some other criteria - beta test group perhaps?
    Just to add another experience.....I downloaded this game probably 6 months ago as a goal from one of my other s8 games but never really played it, so a newer player but not brand new. Recently got a goal to reach a certain level and started playing again. I'm on level 16, play on both iPad and Android and I have the Dragon Tales on both. They are the easier levels mentioned above - day 1, plant 4 Impruberries and then harvest them. Day 2, visit 5 community members, then harvest 4 Firapples.

Executive Chef
    I'm GUESSING there is a beta trial going on to see how lower levels cope with or respond to Dragon Tales events.

Banned
    I'm GUESSING there is a beta trial going on to see how lower levels cope with or respond to Dragon Tales events.
    I know when Beta testing has been done previously, it is only done on one operating system, this appears to be popping up on android as well!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mylord7 View Post
    I have received 20 golds once on my second account, when i was lower than Level 30.
    During the previous 4 or 5 wheels of spin, there is no "20 Golds" reward, but a gold brick of road.
    Unsure, I have received 20 gold and the gold brick road is also on my wheel!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast