Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Thread: New dragons: Eve Dragon & New Year Dragon

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    @JJBlueEyes - glad to hear you are planning on buying if necessary - so am I, but I didn't want to be the only one! LOL

@D_Raho - thanks, yes, I checked later and saw that. Very sad. Funnily enough, I don't like the Poison base much, but I like both DarkSteel and BrightSteel.
    I'm not sure if you have it already, but if not: unlike Brightsteel, Darksteel is breadable. It's hard to get the black not to split, though. I won mine on a wheel a while back and it's a really good fighter, too.

I just got a gold sale, so I'm just about to buy Eve on my main account. The second account I have vowed to spend no real money on, so it will have to do without. As can be inferred from the above, I didn't manage to breed it, in spite of continuously trying. To make it blow even more, on the main account I'm at the point where hardly any dragons are new, so didn't even get that.
    Dragon Story: level 141 (Drrrrrrragons)
    Castle Story: level 50 (Aaargh)
    You're welcome to add me (just send me a message with forum username). I don't visit daily but will visit sometimes and respond to requests daily.

Oh, and completely a propos of nothing: I have the cutest dog in the world.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    I know this will sound annoying to many but using our Brightsteel/shadow combo I got 44 hrs. I don't want anymore diamonds or hybrids unless it's Helios but we all Know It's not Helios. I have more then I have room for but I can't ever, ever let myself sell them because they are diamonds. I want eve!! I will shut up now before I get a tomato thrown at me...if I could put more then one diamond per habitat....I would be much happier if that were possible
    Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    Oh ps. Congrats on the Lorekeeper & thanks for the combo!
    Ha ha! You're welcome & sorry about the diamond fail! I now know how frustrating those can be. I got one while trying for Winter Lily and still don't have a winter lily lol! But maybe one day...

My island was surprisingly lucky with this combo for the first few goes - I got some other "new to me" dragons: Gadget & Electric! But it looks like my run of "luck" has started and my actual luck has ended. Oh well. Still going to try it for a bit longer.

Nightclub Owner
    GRRRRRRR!!! I have been trying on two nests for Eve and now it's gone So mad!! Nothing but Mists, Sunrises & Social fails. So unfair <sob>
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    I can not believe my eys, I got Eve! It was my 9th attempt with combo Ghost Armor x Gold (I was hoping for a diamond+black hybrid or Angel fail). I also got a new Disco dragon, so I am very happy.

The Honorable Panda
    No Eve for me
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    I was just very glad to see Eve was actually limited as a dragon, and not just the sale, when I got up this morning! LOL I would have been very annoyed if Eve was still breedable after I had bought her!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    No Eve for me
    I'm sure she'll be back Kooky. That dragon is WAY too beautiful not to bring back!
    359/484 unique dragons, 87 Epic (lvl 10 +), Level 178
    1 Diamond (15), 1 Infinity (15), 2 Crusader (13 & 5), 2 Quetzal (11 & 5), 1 Unicorn (10), 2 Gold (10 & 3), 1 Mercury (10), 1 Angel (9), 2 Anubis (10 & 3), Achilles (9)
    10 Champions, 6 Gold Producing, 6 Resource Producers
    3 Prime (Chroma 10, Eternal 10, Arcane 10)
    Arctic Isles 19 Epic, completed

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." ~ Coco Chanel

Rhino Keeper
    fails
    -firestorm
    -genie
    -honeybee
    -winter
    -social
    -horizon which i have 2 already and btw i used boosted breed ;( totally waste my gold
    -got mist dragon
    -honeybee
    -another firestorm
    -mist
    -mist
    -seafarer
    -another mist i hate mist dragon , seriously
    -mist
    -patchwork
    -smoke
    -mist
    - social
    -genie
    -emberglow(have one already)
    -mist
    so for me i failed to get this one ;(
    21 attempts and fail
    543 unique dragons
    Total unique dragons = 543/649
    Missing dragons =105

STOP PLAYING THIS GAME

Ultra Rare Collection = 4 Diamond dragons,2 infinity dragons, 1 crusader dragon,3 quetzal dragons,2 gold dragons,4 mercury dragons,3 anubis dragons,2 unicorn dragons,1 helios dragon,1 Black diamond,1 icicle dragon ,1 snow angel,1 icecrown
    Total = 13/19
    Champion collection = 35/41 +3 rose knight
    Prime collection Total 3/7

LEVEL : 168

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819