Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Unable to access S8 games

Executive Chef

Unable to access S8 games

I have an ipad Air.

This issue started this morning 7:00 am EST.

I am able to access other games, except S8 games.

The problem started when I wanted to post my visits to neighbors on their walls.

Every game is behaving the same.
    CS, RS, BS, Home Design.

Everytime I try to post the window processing pops up, then I am notified I need internet access!
    I try to log in again, after force closing, again nothing same message, I need wifi etc...
    And this affects all S8 other games on my ipad, since all give the same message!

I wait 5 minutes then try again. The game behave for 2 minutes,then the process restart again.
    And I try to access another game, directly after this happens, still same result, I cannot.

This is new, I think there's a bug with Today's update!
    In Restaurant story I came back to find I lost my oven's ( today's update) cooking I started!
    And went back to the parts phase to rebuild them! So I did that again.

Please check and see what is happening with this issue.
    And since I am posting from my ipad right now,there's nothing wrong with my Wifi.

No I do not keep apps running in the background, I always force-close.
    I rebooted my ipad, checked my wifi connection, which is working fine!
    Please do something about it, I have goals in CS, BS, and RS!

Thank you in advance .
    Last edited by Liloze; 06-17-15 at 04:10 PM.
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Also having this issue, but seems to only be with Castle Story for me. It just won't load telling me I need internet access when my connection is fine and I can open and play all other Storm8 games I have on my phone. These goals are timed but can't complete them if I can't access your game. Please address.

Posted from my Sprint LG G3

Farm Supplier
    I'm having the same issue. But I'm visiting this site from my iPad so it's not my internet connection.

Farm Supplier
    It seems to be working now

Quote Originally Posted by Liloze View Post
    I have an ipad Air.

This issue started this morning 7:00 am EST.

I am able to access other games, except S8 games.

The problem started when I wanted to post my visits to neighbors on their walls.

Every game is behaving the same.
    CS, RS, BS, Home Design.

Everytime I try to post the window processing pops up, then I am notified I need internet access!
    I try to log in again, after force closing, again nothing same message, I need wifi etc...
    And this affects all S8 other games on my ipad, since all give the same message!

I wait 5 minutes then try again. The game behave for 2 minutes,then the process restart again.
    And I try to access another game, directly after this happens, still same result, I cannot.

This is new, I think there's a bug with Today's update!
    In Restaurant story I came back to find I lost my oven's ( today's update) cooking I started!
    And went back to the parts phase to rebuild them! So I did that again.

Please check and see what is happening with this issue.
    And since I am posting from my ipad right now,there's nothing wrong with my Wifi.

No I do not keep apps running in the background, I always force-close.
    I rebooted my ipad, checked my wifi connection, which is working fine!
    Please do something about it, I have goals in CS, BS, and RS!

Thank you in advance .

Quote Originally Posted by kyellie View Post
    Also having this issue, but seems to only be with Castle Story for me. It just won't load telling me I need internet access when my connection is fine and I can open and play all other Storm8 games I have on my phone. These goals are timed but can't complete them if I can't access your game. Please address.

Posted from my Sprint LG G3
    We did not experience these connection issues when checking out your accounts. Please try force closing Castle Story, turn off your wifi, turn wifi back on and then check your game. Please let us know if the issue persists.
    Last edited by PikaSquirrel; 06-17-15 at 04:58 PM.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    We did not experience these connection issues when checking out your accounts. Please try force closing Castle Story, turn off your wifi, turn wifi back on and then check your game. Please let us know if the issue persists.
    Nope still not working after doing exactly what you advised. Still telling me I need wifi.
    Not only CS, but BS, RS and Home design

My husband, at this instant is playing " Clah of clans" on his ipad and the wifi is fine!

Executive Chef
    Just rechecked all my games, it seems I got access now, for how long I don't know.
    Thank you for the prompt response

I have exactly the same problem, my 2 iPad have problem, can not access the game, RS, BS. iPhone, iPod seems ok by slow. iPad's is on and off.
    It down when try to request material. back to the game few minutes then down again. Please look into this and resolve it. Goal time, very busy on cooking.

Quote Originally Posted by Liloze View Post
    Just rechecked all my games, it seems I got access now, for how long I don't know.
    Thank you for the prompt response
    Yay! Glad you're able to access your games again!

Quote Originally Posted by MaggieMayWhite View Post
    I have exactly the same problem, my 2 iPad have problem, can not access the game, RS, BS. iPhone, iPod seems ok by slow. iPad's is on and off.
    It down when try to request material. back to the game few minutes then down again. Please look into this and resolve it. Goal time, very busy on cooking.
    Have you also already tried force closing the game and resetting your wifi settings?
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

I closed the game, turn off the iPad, restart again, as I said, it is on and off, it can stop any time. My wifi is good. I can do other things at iPad. That means wifi is good.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast