Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Level 14 in Christmas elf version is too difficult

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by velvetier View Post
    OK guys it is officially possible to finish all 15 levels without using gems. I just got my reward :-)
    Congratulations!
    Any tips for level 15??
    Thanks, Annie
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

I also finished level 15 but did not get any reward which is so frustrating. I just posted a new thread for the same issue. I think they increased number of moves for level 15 also. So try again, you should be able to finish it.

I spent some gems which I had to purchase to finish level 14. I opened level 15 to realise it was even more impossible! To say I felt *****ed was an understatement.

Thanks to the alert from here that they edited the levels, I tried again. And now have my 100 gems.

Thank you to the team who listened and adjusted the game. It is still a challenge, but definitely possible - I did it with 4 moves to spare with some lucky moves.

Good luck and just keep trying.

Oh and level 15 just needs pets to be cleared as quick as possible and wait to have 2 pets needing the clocks before activating. Just normal play really I think. (Unlike what it was before.)

Executive Chef
    I've gotten down to one pet a few times, even one move on one pet once Boo Hoo!
    But it feels doable now. I'm sure I'll get it in the time left! Annie

EDIT: WOO HOO! Just finished and got 100 gems and Season's Greetings from S8! Thank you S8, that was a nice prize! . Happy Dance! annie
    Last edited by jim23cash; 01-08-16 at 03:00 PM.
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    I've gotten down to one pet a few times, even one move on one pet once Boo Hoo!
    But it feels doable now. I'm sure I'll get it in the time left! Annie

EDIT: WOO HOO! Just finished and got 100 gems and Season's Greetings from S8! Thank you S8, that was a nice prize! . Happy Dance! annie
    They just gave me my 100 gems. I am so relieved now. Thanks to the team who heard our discussions and made it possible. Overall I have lost 27 gems to buy extra moves. I did'nt spend any real money.

I really enjoyed playing this version.

Congratulations to all of you who won and good luck to others.

Quote Originally Posted by tippusree View Post
    They just gave me my 100 gems. I am so relieved now. Thanks to the team who heard our discussions and made it possible. Overall I have lost 27 gems to buy extra moves. I did'nt spend any real money.

I really enjoyed playing this version.

Congratulations to all of you who won and good luck to others.
    Thanks to the S8-Team to. I just finished Level 15 to. Yeah

Rhino Keeper
    I've been stuck on level 13 since January 2nd. I've lost interest. Congratulations to those who have finished.

Quote Originally Posted by velvetier View Post
    OK guys it is officially possible to finish all 15 levels without using gems. I just got my reward :-)
    Congrats! I *finally* passed Level 15 yesterday & got my 100 Gems Right Away without spending anything or using any gems (I only had 3 from the ones I started the game with!) to get there. It IS possible, 'cause I don't pay for strange. LOL

I'm sorry to hear anyone is having an issue getting their gems after completing. I've been on Level 15 for a ridiculous while & one thing that's really impressed me is that Storm8 was paying attention. They WANT people to get there.

Several times over the course of the time I was on Level 15, they tweaked the Level. Adding Turns. Changing what the animal wanted. Taking away some of the narcoleptic l'il monsters that ya couldn't wake up with those SIX stupid clocks! And possibly even making the clocks a bit more "sensitive" so ya could 'ring' the alarms... It's not often you notice someone trying that hard to actually make a game clearly EASIER to accomplish & I thought that was kinda cool...

But I'm happy to be back to feeding 'em jello in the Tropics now!
    Last edited by jezziebezzie18; 01-12-16 at 02:01 AM. Reason: Can't spell ��

Ok I give up, HOW do I get through Level 15????

I must have tried 100 times

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast