Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Level 14 in Christmas elf version is too difficult

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kidsby4 View Post
    Tips for level 12? I just worked on clearing the waffles and unlocking the side fruit with an eye on the other fruits needed. Took a few goes, and the more combo explosions the better...
    Thanks...I find manage to get past this one earlier today, simply due to luck with the rainbow jars. I got about four or five and it still took me up to the last move to finish it.

Hi Scribbles138,

Did you finish level 12 or level 14?

Best I could do in level 14 was to be left with 30 food items on plate for the last animal. Problem is I don't have enough gems otherwise I could have bought 5 more moves to finish this crazy level.

Host(ess)
    Has anyone best this level without using any gems? The last three rows tip was very helpful but still unbeatable for me. Stuck on this level the last week also.

Quote Originally Posted by ashoxo View Post
    Has anyone best this level without using any gems? The last three rows tip was very helpful but still unbeatable for me. Stuck on this level the last week also.
    Somebody posted this today------ FYI all of you

Hungry babies Christmas edition
    So not only did I have to buy coins twice to get to level 15. After purchasing again $9.99 worth of coins to only find out the last baby has no way to finish it. I am so disgusted. I can't believe I wasted my money. Beware of this "fun" special world.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tippusree View Post
    Hi Scribbles138,

Did you finish level 12 or level 14?

Best I could do in level 14 was to be left with 30 food items on plate for the last animal. Problem is I don't have enough gems otherwise I could have bought 5 more moves to finish this crazy level.
    I finished level 12 and have moved on to level 13, which I'm convinced is impossible. Very rarely am I able to get the boxes in the right positions to break the plastic on the waffles, and of course the first baby needs all 40 of them. Clearly these 15 levels aren't meant to be finished. Pretty disappointing that even those who have bought extras still can't finish. In the regular area I routinely get stuck from time to time, but never to the extent I have here.

Quote Originally Posted by Scribbles138 View Post
    I finished level 12 and have moved on to level 13, which I'm convinced is impossible. Very rarely am I able to get the boxes in the right positions to break the plastic on the waffles, and of course the first baby needs all 40 of them. Clearly these 15 levels aren't meant to be finished. Pretty disappointing that even those who have bought extras still can't finish. In the regular area I routinely get stuck from time to time, but never to the extent I have here.
    I give up playing level 14, i play now the normal game again

Quote Originally Posted by Scribbles138 View Post
    Hi all of you,

I finally managed to finish level 14. Now I am at level 15. Looks like they have increased the number of moves. I see 33 moves for level 14 in my game now. It used to be 23 moves. So, guys it is possible to cross level 14 now. Try to finish level 14 now. I played 15 once and it's not as difficult as level 14.

Hope we finish this version get our rewards.

Executive Chef
    I'm on level 15, and have not come close to finishing yet. The "reward" is 100 gems...that is a lot of gems for a holiday event. I think they should have called it a special tournament or something different. I don't think they expect many of us to finish it. I'm going to keep trying. I might get lucky! Annie
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

New Resident
    I was stuck on level 13 for ages until I decided to go back to the normal levels in order to earn 25 gems by completing a baby book chapter. But then I passed level 13 without using any gems. Just passed level 14, too; no luck with the last level so far, but with 25 days left I'd say there is hope!

New Resident
    OK guys it is officially possible to finish all 15 levels without using gems. I just got my reward :-)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast