Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Level 14 in Christmas elf version is too difficult

Level 14 in Christmas elf version is too difficult

Has anyone finished level 14 inChristmas elf version? It's too difficult to finish without using gems.
    Any tips please? Somebody completed the Christmas version, please help.

Thanks

Executive Chef
    I'm still stuck on level 9 in Christmas version. Any tips on that one?
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Hi,

Just focus on clearing waffles first. Try to get as many row blasters as possible. Try combining jam jar and row blaster in the last 3 rows and juice box with column/row blaster. That should take care of honey and food on plates as well.

Hope that helps.

Unbeatable as far as I can tell! So frustrated. This used to be my favorite game until this level came into my life.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tippusree View Post
    Hi,

Just focus on clearing waffles first. Try to get as many row blasters as possible. Try combining jam jar and row blaster in the last 3 rows and juice box with column/row blaster. That should take care of honey and food on plates as well.

Hope that helps.
    Thank you! I'm getting closer now, with using the combos on the last three rows. I'm still coming up short on waffles up top. Think I need to focus on making more row blasters and less column ones! Thank you again for your help! Annie
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Struggling with 14 as well. Never needed to come on here, but was hoping for some clues.

Usually I can figure them out and/or you just need to play until you get a lucky combo. But I can't figure this one out. Way too many column blasters. I don't even know what the last two animals require. I think I have released the 2nd last one on my last move but I can't remember what it needs.

can someone explain to me how to finish level 14 without gems. I playing this Level now more then ohne week

Okay finally got the last two animals to reveal themselves. 2nd last needs 6jars. I was fortunate with 1move to go to have a rainbow cup next to a jar so the last animal needed 50 fruits on plates. So to win I still needed 6 waffles (I have only once gotten all waffles) and 73 fruit on plates. That is the closest I have gotten and I have played it over 30 times...

Rhino Keeper
    I was stuck on level 9 for ages, finally passed it yesterday and breezed through 10 and 11, only to now be stuck on level 12. Any tips?

Tips for level 12? I just worked on clearing the waffles and unlocking the side fruit with an eye on the other fruits needed. Took a few goes, and the more combo explosions the better...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast