Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update 30th December 2015

Fashion Designer
    Valentine's stuffies! Why? So we can decorate before the holiday pops up.
    I was hoping for New Year's last week since X-Mas was only two days away.

Rhino Keeper
    Well why Valentine stuff? Its not even February.
    Storm 8!

Fashion Designer
    Instead of saying what I want or hope it is so I don't have to be disappointed again, I'm going to say another box or some really lame content that doesn't even match or have anything to do with the New Year. And all you people asking for sales, lol, do you really think we'd get one at this point?

Executive Chef
    I think there will be no more sales or lto anymore.

Executive Chef
    If there is a goal then this goal will be the last goal for this year 2015. So excited.

Executive Chef
    I like to see New Year items for sale.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakerling View Post
    If there is a goal then this goal will be the last goal for this year 2015. So excited.
    There won't be another goal till next month.

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by sls0991 View Post
    Instead of saying what I want or hope it is so I don't have to be disappointed again, I'm going to say another box or some really lame content that doesn't even match or have anything to do with the New Year. And all you people asking for sales, lol, do you really think we'd get one at this point?
    I'm with u all the way. im not asking for or expecting nothing anymore. this game fails now, i dont even wanna play anymore, im not even cooking anymore for gems i think im done with this game.
    Im not even excited coming here anymore. its so sad for me but watever yo they dont care about us
    Last edited by kooky panda; 12-29-15 at 03:59 PM. Reason: discussing displiniary actions - see forum rules
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Executive Chef
    Losing interest in this game as the weeks go by. Haven't bought any gems in weeks. There are games out there that only update once every two to three weeks but by S8 standards, it's the equivalent to about 6 months worth of updates as you receive SO MUCH content in one hit and the graphics are far superior and some are even interactive. The real money cash items are well priced and there are no "gem traps". Yep, definitely over this game. It's a shame as it was once a relatively decent game that kept my interest for 4 years.

Executive Chef
    It would be nice to have a nice winter sale but I dont expect things anymore. As long as I get new recipes im fine.

I just find it funny how for the longest we got great items and NO new food, unless it was goal related. Then they started giving us recipes on the regular machines again, along with new ovens on top of goals ovens. But we dont get LTOs, old items, huge sales or even weekly new stuff that much.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast