Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Grumpy Gorilla- Tournament Dec 25 21015

Executive Chef
    5 losses to Demonkey now arggg should've just given up.

4 rounds left and now only 3 hrs 45 mins left, I've never come down to the wire like this.
    Last edited by sweetdeda; 12-27-15 at 09:20 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetdeda View Post
    5 losses to Demonkey now arggg should've just given up.

4 rounds left and now only 3 hrs 45 mins left, I've never come down to the wire like this.
    I used my Caturn, space. It's always down to the wire in tournaments for me. Usually start off real well but always get stuck on at least 2 rounds. Good luck.

Farm Supplier
    I got the grumpy in time but not the hatching of him to get the quest done. that seems to be the way when your trying to get the other eggs. This happen to me when I got the garland snake too.

Executive Chef
    27 looses for me, I stayed up way too late last night to get through this one! With the Ultimate Hit and speeding the final rounds just to make it on time, I probably spent 50 gems. Not happy about that, it's been a long time since I spent any gems at all to win a tournament. And I've never came this close on time. I will chalk this one up to my worst tournament!

Congrats to all that made it through.

Executive Chef
    OMG
    I'm just now reading about various players' experiences with this tournament.
    I guess I was really lucky; I'm currently abroad and not able to put in fights all of the time. Also, I started late as I was still on the airplane when it started. Maybe it helps that I'm in Miami and that I'm at least in a US timezone instead of the European one, but I also didn't really get stuck for a long time on rounds. Most rounds were won on the first attempt. I didn't keep a record this time but I do recall that oddly enough the most troublesome animal this time was the Elephantom. Ruby went down quickly. All in all I didn't have a particularly hard time. I hope most of you also managed to get the Gorilla in the end!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ogreve View Post
    OMG
    I'm just now reading about various players' experiences with this tournament.
    I guess I was really lucky; I'm currently abroad and not able to put in fights all of the time. Also, I started late as I was still on the airplane when it started. Maybe it helps that I'm in Miami and that I'm at least in a US timezone instead of the European one, but I also didn't really get stuck for a long time on rounds. Most rounds were won on the first attempt. I didn't keep a record this time but I do recall that oddly enough the most troublesome animal this time was the Elephantom. Ruby went down quickly. All in all I didn't have a particularly hard time. I hope most of you also managed to get the Gorilla in the end!
    I wondered if you would be competing in this one being you are on vacation. Glad you got through so smoothly, myself and others not so much. It was by far the worst tournament that I can remember.
    Hope you are enjoying Florida.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456