Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: new dragon : Prime Eternal (diamond-black, ultra rare )

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stefen35 View Post
    wow many of you bought this dragon lol am i the only one who trying for this one from breeding den :b ?
    Stefen35: I am also trying to breed this one. I am using Infinity+ Ghost Armor. I am embracing myself for zillions of winter and luck fails. But since I already have invested so much food on it, I guess I am kinda duty-bound to try for this. I won't mind though a black diamond / dark_angel /anubis /mercury fails, since don't have them. I definitely won't mind a prime loyal fail either!!

First 5 tries: 3 lucks and 2 winter 😩😩

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jagarjag View Post
    Stefen35: I am also trying to breed this one. I am using Infinity+ Ghost Armor. I am embracing myself for zillions of winter and luck fails. But since I already have invested so much food on it, I guess I am kinda duty-bound to try for this. I won't mind though a black diamond / dark_angel /anubis /mercury fails, since don't have them. I definitely won't mind a prime loyal fail either!!

First 5 tries: 3 lucks and 2 winter ����
    wow we using the same dragon i also used ghost armor lol but the different i gonna breed it with diamond/ or either unicorn lol
    same i also hoping for DA,angel and prime loyal lol
    543 unique dragons
    Total unique dragons = 543/649
    Missing dragons =105

STOP PLAYING THIS GAME

Ultra Rare Collection = 4 Diamond dragons,2 infinity dragons, 1 crusader dragon,3 quetzal dragons,2 gold dragons,4 mercury dragons,3 anubis dragons,2 unicorn dragons,1 helios dragon,1 Black diamond,1 icicle dragon ,1 snow angel,1 icecrown
    Total = 13/19
    Champion collection = 35/41 +3 rose knight
    Prime collection Total 3/7

LEVEL : 168

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stefen35 View Post
    wow we using the same dragon i also used ghost armor lol but the different i gonna breed it with diamond/ or either unicorn lol
    same i also hoping for DA,angel and prime loyal lol
    My first choice would have beeen spirit_queen. But I have her on level 13 and she wants 450 thou. more!! So ghostarmor was the one I could afford...

Rhino Keeper
    fails
    -coral
    -luck
    gonna try this dragon for about 3-5 more tries before i gonna back trying for winter lily
    543 unique dragons
    Missing dragons =105

STOP PLAYING THIS GAME

Ultra Rare Collection = 4 Diamond dragons,2 infinity dragons, 1 crusader dragon,3 quetzal dragons,2 gold dragons,4 mercury dragons,3 anubis dragons,2 unicorn dragons,1 helios dragon,1 Black diamond,1 icicle dragon ,1 snow angel,1 icecrown
    Total = 13/19

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jagarjag View Post
    My first choice would have beeen spirit_queen. But I have her on level 13 and she wants 450 thou. more!! So ghostarmor was the one I could afford...
    think this dragon gonna be hard to get
    543 unique dragons
    Missing dragons =105

STOP PLAYING THIS GAME

Total = 13/19

Fashion Designer
    Almost have enough gold saved up to buy it, still debating whether I will actually buy it or not

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hiabarara View Post
    I guess you can be proud to have Prime Dragons because they're really hard to get? I mean what's the reason to get any of the dragons? There's no deeper meaning
    I simply want to buy Prime Eternal because I don't have a Diamond yet and I find it way too difficult, expensive and time consuming to feed two dragons to level 15.

Oh absolutely!!! I didn't even question this purchase having a diamond or not because a black/diamond would probably take my lifetime to breed lol. I just wondered if there was anything besides being the highest level better about Prime dragons since I don't have any

Fashion Designer
    I finally had enough gold and bought it! I am so happy and excited! It's my first Diamond and my first Prime. It's basically my own personal Christmas present

The only thing that bothers me is that I won't be able to use it for the next 8 days (2 days on the nest + 6 days in the Evolution Temple). This is so frustrating
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Executive Chef
    I've decided I want to buy this, but I also want to buy Paradise Falls habitat for the Trio and I don't have quite enough gold for both purchases. I can't justify buying more gold at list price as a Christmas present to myself because I got the three gold dragons Black Friday as my Christmas present.

*sigh* still a few more days to ponder.

But I want it. It will be FOREVER before I get a black anything to level 15 and this dragon is too nice to risk having it expire before I can try to breed it!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    I've decided I want to buy this, but I also want to buy Paradise Falls habitat for the Trio and I don't have quite enough gold for both purchases. I can't justify buying more gold at list price as a Christmas present to myself because I got the three gold dragons Black Friday as my Christmas present.

*sigh* still a few more days to ponder.

But I want it. It will be FOREVER before I get a black anything to level 15 and this dragon is too nice to risk having it expire before I can try to breed it!
    The Paradise Fails habitat isn't going anywhere soon, yet Prime Eternal won't be on sale for much longer.

Take the plunge buy Eternal, you will get another gold sale shortly, or shock horror maybe there will be a habitat sale, highly unlikely but you never know.

You know you want to buy it!

P.S. I did

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast