Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: new dragon : Prime Eternal (diamond-black, ultra rare )

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hiabarara View Post
    And it seriously worked? You had one parent level 15 and the other parent below level 15 and the outcome was a Prime Dragon? Well, if it seriously worked then we honestly can't argue against it, but I'm just as surprised as anyone else. I never thought it would work like that.
    Neither did I. I always assumed that both parents needed to be at lvl15
    Island name:
    ShadowBahamut lvl 156 IOS, 325 Unique Dragons
    Diamonds:
    Diamond, Infinity, DAngel, Angel, Crusader, Quetzal, Helios, Unicorn, Gold
    Champions:
    WKing, Ninja, Immortal, Steelflare, Spartan, RSentinel, GAngel, WPrincess, RKnight, WPrince, SKnight, Dueler, Centurion
    Primes
    Life, Energy, Eternal

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by redstar177 View Post
    Sadly, this combo will not work either. A while ago, TL changed the breeding rules for Zodiacs and Champs. Although Champion "colors" are red/black, when they are used as parents, the black will always split. Meaning that it only contributes Red, Blue, and Purple, but never Black. Here is a thread discussing this issue when it was first discovered. Sorry to disappoint
    Aww shucks. Wasn't aware of this. Thanks for clarifying, Red
    Island name:
    ShadowBahamut lvl 156 IOS, 325 Unique Dragons
    Diamonds:
    Diamond, Infinity, DAngel, Angel, Crusader, Quetzal, Helios, Unicorn, Gold
    Champions:
    WKing, Ninja, Immortal, Steelflare, Spartan, RSentinel, GAngel, WPrincess, RKnight, WPrince, SKnight, Dueler, Centurion
    Primes
    Life, Energy, Eternal

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by owa411 View Post
    Neither did I. I always assumed that both parents needed to be at lvl15
    Maybe someone from TL can clear up about one lv 15 parent splitting or having both colors. All I know is I've got 5 prime power dragons from 1 lv 15 virtue dragon. So that means the one lv 15 is both parents technically because the red and white are both from lv 15 virtue.

I hope you are right and it's not just a bug that TL fix it after reading the above posts

Rhino Keeper
    gonna try for this dragon next since i just got jingle bell on the right time before it's expired lol
    really hoping to get DA,and angel when trying for this one
    543 unique dragons
    Total unique dragons = 543/649
    Missing dragons =105

STOP PLAYING THIS GAME

Ultra Rare Collection = 4 Diamond dragons,2 infinity dragons, 1 crusader dragon,3 quetzal dragons,2 gold dragons,4 mercury dragons,3 anubis dragons,2 unicorn dragons,1 helios dragon,1 Black diamond,1 icicle dragon ,1 snow angel,1 icecrown
    Total = 13/19
    Champion collection = 35/41 +3 rose knight
    Prime collection Total 3/7

LEVEL : 168

Rhino Keeper
    wow many of you bought this dragon lol am i the only one who trying for this one from breeding den :b ? all my gold is gone for speeding up , especially when trying for present,future,jingle bell,and past dragon lol :b
    but at least i got them all
    543 unique dragons
    Missing dragons =105

STOP PLAYING THIS GAME

Ultra Rare Collection = 4 Diamond dragons,2 infinity dragons, 1 crusader dragon,3 quetzal dragons,2 gold dragons,4 mercury dragons,3 anubis dragons,2 unicorn dragons,1 helios dragon,1 Black diamond,1 icicle dragon ,1 snow angel,1 icecrown
    Total = 13/19

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stefen35 View Post
    wow many of you bought this dragon lol am i the only one who trying for this one from breeding den :b ? all my gold is gone for speeding up , especially when trying for present,future,jingle bell,and past dragon lol :b
    No, was trying for it using Paladin and Diamond until I found out that we could not use a champion for the black part. I tried 4 times with these results, Magic, Fire, Lunar Ram, Lunar Ram. I deemed that it was cheaper for me to buy than take any of my level 10 black dragons up to 15 as I am sadly lacking in food resources. Is a pity that we can be billionaires but paupers with food. I do not receive gold sales and hence I will not buy food, don't think I would except when I rarely fall into a gold trap.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stefen35 View Post
    I don't have a diamond type, except unicorn. Or the food to raise unicorn + a black dragon to 15 to even try. I feel it's worth it.

I finally got a gold sale, he's hatching now.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    No, was trying for it using Paladin and Diamond until I found out that we could not use a champion for the black part. I tried 4 times with these results, Magic, Fire, Lunar Ram, Lunar Ram. I deemed that it was cheaper for me to buy than take any of my level 10 black dragons up to 15 as I am sadly lacking in food resources. Is a pity that we can be billionaires but paupers with food. I do not receive gold sales and hence I will not buy food, don't think I would except when I rarely fall into a gold trap.
    yup , i spent 300 K to feed up GA and starting to breed it with my lv 15 unicorn lol
    now i only have 70 K foods left :b
    really hope for DA and angel,and the other primes though :b
    will update my result
    first fail
    -CORAL ;( well at least its only took 10 hours
    543 unique dragons
    Missing dragons =105

STOP PLAYING THIS GAME

Total = 13/19

Rhino Keeper
    [QUOTE=belarica;1228644]I don't have a diamond type, except unicorn. Or the food to raise unicorn + a black dragon to 15 to even try. I feel it's worth it. I finally got a gold sale, he's hatching now.

lol now im starting to try for this dragon :b hope i could get this dragon easily
    543 unique dragons
    Missing dragons =105

STOP PLAYING THIS GAME

Total = 13/19

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast