Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: new dragon : Prime Eternal (diamond-black, ultra rare )

Rhino Keeper
    I bought it too...couldn't pass on it since I still don't have any black diamond hybrids

Fashion Designer
    Well, I don't have nearly enough gold and I'm saving it for treasure dragons. I do have a level 15 Diamond and a level 12 Rose Knight which I plan to evolve when the World Event is over so I'll take a shot at breeding it. Wish me luck!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jagarjag View Post
    Yes. We can. Any lvl.15 diamond /infinity + lvl 15 night/night hybrids/champions can be used. Moreover, if u have a lvl 15 black diamond, then the 2nd parent doesn't need to be lvl 15.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrod333 View Post
    Don't forget a lv 15 dark angle/black diamond and any lv diamond can produce this too. If one lv 15 dragon has both colors it's all that's needed
    This is not true. To breed any Prime dragon, both parents need to be lvl 15. A level 15 Dark Angel + a lvl 8 Night dragon, for instance, will NOT have Prime Eternal as a possibility

Quote Originally Posted by owa411 View Post
    Don't need to raise your black hybrids to lvl 15. Just use your lvl 15 champs
    Sadly, this combo will not work either. A while ago, TL changed the breeding rules for Zodiacs and Champs. Although Champion "colors" are red/black, when they are used as parents, the black will always split. Meaning that it only contributes Red, Blue, and Purple, but never Black. Here is a thread discussing this issue when it was first discovered. Sorry to disappoint

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....or-Bug-2/page4
    Android Player - The Vale of Arryn
    10 Pure Diamonds, 2 Quetzels, 1 Helios, 1 Mercury, 1 Unicorn, 1 Gold, 1 Infinity, 1 Crusader, 1 Prime Eternal
    Accepting all neighbors

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by redstar177 View Post
    This is not true. To breed any Prime dragon, both parents need to be lvl 15. A level 15 Dark Angel + a lvl 8 Night dragon, for instance, will NOT have Prime Eternal as a possibility

Sadly, this combo will not work either. A while ago, TL changed the breeding rules for Zodiacs and Champs. Although Champion "colors" are red/black, when they are used as parents, the black will always split. Meaning that it only contributes Red, Blue, and Purple, but never Black. Here is a thread discussing this issue when it was first discovered. Sorry to disappoint

I did not realize the rules had changed. I was planning on breeding champ and diamond. First I heard of this. Can someone confirm this is really true plz and thanks

Executive Chef
    @Redstar177 - thanks for that link. VERY interesting! I wasn't aware the rules would be changed like that "on the fly" so to speak.

Banned
    @Redstar177, thanks and I should have read your post earlier, now have to wait another 15 hours for a 16 hour failure with Diamond and Paladin.
    Guess I will be buying it just before it goes off sale then, no food to take any Black dragon from level 10 to 15, cheaper to use gold buying it

Executive Chef

really interesting ! i wasn't aware of that even if i didn't use lot champ in breeding (probably because i didn't get black after 2-3 tries, i definitly gave up using champ )
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mayday2001 View Post
    I did not realize the rules had changed. I was planning on breeding champ and diamond. First I heard of this. Can someone confirm this is really true plz and thanks
    Where are the rules actually published? I can't find any information that clearly sets out the breeding rules, on any Storm 8 resource.

Banned

You're wrong to my quote. Maybe true that zodiac an champion will no longer split to give black but YES YOU CAN BREED A PRIME IF ONE LV 15 PARENT HAS BOTH COLORS, so if you breed a lv 15 dark angle and a lv 8 night or diamond or any other dragon for that matter, prime Eternal is a possibility. I've done it multiple times so tell me I'm wrong all you want and I'll continue doing it

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrod333 View Post
    You're wrong to my quote. Maybe true that zodiac an champion will no longer split to give black but YES YOU CAN BREED A PRIME IF ONE LV 15 PARENT HAS BOTH COLORS, so if you breed a lv 15 dark angle and a lv 8 night or diamond or any other dragon for that matter, prime Eternal is a possibility. I've done it multiple times so tell me I'm wrong all you want and I'll continue doing it
    And it seriously worked? You had one parent level 15 and the other parent below level 15 and the outcome was a Prime Dragon? Well, if it seriously worked then we honestly can't argue against it, but I'm just as surprised as anyone else. I never thought it would work like that.
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast