Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: new dragon : Prime Eternal (diamond-black, ultra rare )

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrod333 View Post
    Don't forget a lv 15 dark angle/black diamond and any lv diamond can produce this too. If one lv 15 dragon has both colors it's all that's needed
    Not entirely correct: both parents need to be lvl 15.
    Island name:
    ShadowBahamut lvl 156 IOS, 325 Unique Dragons
    Diamonds:
    Diamond, Infinity, DAngel, Angel, Crusader, Quetzal, Helios, Unicorn, Gold
    Champions:
    WKing, Ninja, Immortal, Steelflare, Spartan, RSentinel, GAngel, WPrincess, RKnight, WPrince, SKnight, Dueler, Centurion
    Primes
    Life, Energy, Eternal

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by owa411 View Post
    Not if the other dragon used is ignored in the outcome. You only need the colours of the level 15 dragon to get this.

Rhino Keeper
    Hey everyone, glad you all like the new Prime Eternal!

The sale for this dragon will end January 1st (10am PST). Past that you can still breed it, but you'll need the proper two level 15 parent combo.

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hanezking View Post

The sale for this dragon will end January 1st (10am PST). Past that you can still breed it, but you'll need the proper two level 15 parent combo.

Thank you so much for telling us the date and the actual time
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sam204 View Post
    There are Two aspects 1). Getting Prime Eternal Dragon which is Ultra Rare and also Parent must be Lv15 --- This can be done now by buying in Sale with 600 Gold ( normal price 3000 Gold ) or you may try to breed , however u may have to go on trying several times and success can't be guaranteed-- You may get quickly , or after several tries or You may not get at all ! so now , CHOICE is Yours !
    2). Feeding dragon to Lv15 -- This is again upto you ! Whether Prime Dragon or any other dragon must be fed as per your requirement or as per your Wish ! But this aspect is differant than above aspect ! So please don't get confused by considering both together !
    I am really Sorry to know that you are facing lot of difficulties in your life but it is praise worthy that. You are facing all these with courage !
    I hope , the above explanation may sort out any confusion !
    Well that didn't really clear it up for me lol but Thank you for what you said.
    I guess my original question was a bit confusing as with this particular dragon anyway it seems a pretty cheap shortcut to a diamond/black hybrid. I guess my question is about Prime dragons in general. Other than being able to breed the other Prime dragons and depleting your food supply lol what is the benefit of having any Prime dragons? I guess I really should have just cut right to the chase and left all the other nonsense out lol. Thank you for trying to help me!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mystctattoo View Post
    Well that didn't really clear it up for me lol but Thank you for what you said.
    I guess my original question was a bit confusing as with this particular dragon anyway it seems a pretty cheap shortcut to a diamond/black hybrid. I guess my question is about Prime dragons in general. Other than being able to breed the other Prime dragons and depleting your food supply lol what is the benefit of having any Prime dragons? I guess I really should have just cut right to the chase and left all the other nonsense out lol. Thank you for trying to help me!!
    I guess you can be proud to have Prime Dragons because they're really hard to get? I mean what's the reason to get any of the dragons? There's no deeper meaning
    I simply want to buy Prime Eternal because I don't have a Diamond yet and I find it way too difficult, expensive and time consuming to feed two dragons to level 15.
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Rhino Keeper
    c[QUOTE=mystctattoo;1227771]Well that didn't really clear it up for me lol but Thank you for what you said.
    I guess my original question was a bit confusing as with this particular dragon anyway it seems a pretty cheap shortcut to a diamond/black hybrid. I guess my question is about Prime dragons in general. Other than being able to breed the other Prime dragons and depleting your food supply lol what is the benefit of having any Prime dragons? I guess I really should have just cut right to the chase and left all the other nonsense out lol. Thank you for trying to help

I know , I had not touched upon to your query reg Prime Chroma . See, For Prime Dragons , we need to have parents of Lv15 ,and for that we need Lot of Food , which you are aware . Besides this , Prime Chroma has elements -- Rainbow , Pink and White ! Getting dragons with
    3 Elements is not easy and Rainbow tends to break into Yellow and Blue elements which further complicates process ! so again ,CHOICE is yours ! Either Buy at discounted price or try breeding ! Frankly speaking , Even I did not buy this dragon ! But , please remember , it's your choice ! Now coming to Prime Dragons , it's New Variety of Dragons ! Please tell me , when new dragon is introduced having same color and Rarity as existing one , What advantage do you get ? Nothing Specific but you go for it since it is Differant ! same thing applies for Prime Dragons ! So Go for it or think of them later ! Even I haven't thought of going for Prime Dragons at this stage , Though I am at Lv 192 , due to substantial food requirement ! Choice is yours !

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hanezking View Post

Thanks for the info! Which means ill have enough time to get this one! I may even be able to buy gems to get a 2nd. The first being with saved gems.

Still wont be able to feed them to level 15.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by owa411 View Post
    What I said is entirely correct. If one lv 15 parent has both colors. What's not entirely correct about that? Lol. What you said isn't entirely correct. Both parents need to be lvl 15. If one lv 15 parent with both colors splits, then only one lv 15 parent is needed

Executive Chef
    If I get a gold sale before this sale ends I will buy it.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast