Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: new dragon : Prime Eternal (diamond-black, ultra rare )

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by owa411 View Post
    Don't need to raise your black hybrids to lvl 15. Just use your lvl 15 champs
    yup :b but the problem : my champs such as RS,dynasty,razorback,etc still at level 10 and I'm worried if there will be another DT events lol
    but maybe i gonna use my champs to get this dragon later :b anyway thanks for your suggestion
    543 unique dragons
    Total unique dragons = 543/649
    Missing dragons =105

STOP PLAYING THIS GAME

Ultra Rare Collection = 4 Diamond dragons,2 infinity dragons, 1 crusader dragon,3 quetzal dragons,2 gold dragons,4 mercury dragons,3 anubis dragons,2 unicorn dragons,1 helios dragon,1 Black diamond,1 icicle dragon ,1 snow angel,1 icecrown
    Total = 13/19
    Champion collection = 35/41 +3 rose knight
    Prime collection Total 3/7

LEVEL : 168

Fashion Designer
    can we breed it using only level 15 dragons with the matching color? say diamond + night elf? or diamond + black diamond? diamond + mask?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dalexxx View Post
    can we breed it using only level 15 dragons with the matching color? say diamond + night elf? or diamond + black diamond? diamond + mask?
    Yes. We can. Any lvl.15 diamond /infinity + lvl 15 night/night hybrids/champions can be used. Moreover, if u have a lvl 15 black diamond, then the 2nd parent doesn't need to be lvl 15.

Banned
    Don't forget a lv 15 dark angle/black diamond and any lv diamond can produce this too. If one lv 15 dragon has both colors it's all that's needed

Rhino Keeper
    Ok I will just apologize up front for what I'm sure is to be a stupid question but here goes. Ok so maybe not for this particular dragon if it's a limited time diamond/black hybrid but otherwise what would be the advantage of actually purchasing a Prime dragon like the Chroma? Or was that one also a limited time? I will happily pay 600 gold just for the fact that it's a diamond/black hybrid but if you have to still feed it to Lvl 15 then what is the real advantage except maybe to save time? With so much going on in my real life and all the events I have only been able to get 1 dragon (fire) to 13 because of the food so a Prime dragon is just so far into the future the way things are going now so I was just wondering if maybe besides the above mentioned perks is there anything special about buying a Prime dragon? Thanks

Executive Chef
    Please mods, may we know until when is the sale available for?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jagarjag View Post
    Yes. We can. Any lvl.15 diamond /infinity + lvl 15 night/night hybrids/champions can be used. Moreover, if u have a lvl 15 black diamond, then the 2nd parent doesn't need to be lvl 15.
    I was thinking , both the Parents must be Lv15 . Are you sure , only Black Diamond Lv15 or Dark Angel Lv15 can be bred with any other dragon even at Lv 4 ? Is it true reg Other Prime Dragons also ? I request you to please to clarify , factually !

Executive Chef
    This is one stunning looking dragon. I'm tempted, so very tempted.

Habitats or Prime Eternal? Prime Eternal or habitats? Oh, the dilemma, the dilemma.......

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mystctattoo View Post
    Ok I will just apologize up front for what I'm sure is to be a stupid question but here goes. Ok so maybe not for this particular dragon if it's a limited time diamond/black hybrid but otherwise what would be the advantage of actually purchasing a Prime dragon like the Chroma? Or was that one also a limited time? I will happily pay 600 gold just for the fact that it's a diamond/black hybrid but if you have to still feed it to Lvl 15 then what is the real advantage except maybe to save time? With so much going on in my real life and all the events I have only been able to get 1 dragon (fire) to 13 because of the food so a Prime dragon is just so far into the future the way things are going now so I was just wondering if maybe besides the above mentioned perks is there anything special about buying a Prime dragon? Thanks
    There are Two aspects 1). Getting Prime Eternal Dragon which is Ultra Rare and also Parent must be Lv15 --- This can be done now by buying in Sale with 600 Gold ( normal price 3000 Gold ) or you may try to breed , however u may have to go on trying several times and success can't be guaranteed-- You may get quickly , or after several tries or You may not get at all ! so now , CHOICE is Yours !
    2). Feeding dragon to Lv15 -- This is again upto you ! Whether Prime Dragon or any other dragon must be fed as per your requirement or as per your Wish ! But this aspect is differant than above aspect ! So please don't get confused by considering both together !
    I am really Sorry to know that you are facing lot of difficulties in your life but it is praise worthy that. You are facing all these with courage !
    I hope , the above explanation may sort out any confusion !

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    This is one stunning looking dragon. I'm tempted, so very tempted.

Habitats or Prime Eternal? Prime Eternal or habitats? Oh, the dilemma, the dilemma.......
    No decision for me at that price and the difficulty of breeding black diamond hybrids I gave in straight away ..... Good luck with decision making
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast