Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Thread: new dragon : Prime Eternal (diamond-black, ultra rare )

Fashion Designer
    I am currently trying to breed Prime Eternal! So far I have gotten 8 Coral dragons in a row & now a penumbra fail.
    I don't have any blue, purple, or black diamond hybrids, so I would be happy to get any even if it's not the Prime eternal, but of course since I used the food to level my dragons to 15, I really hope to get one of those too one day.
    Last edited by blackeneddove; 01-07-16 at 09:09 PM.
    **Full-time DS junkie since 2014, working to make her dragon dreams come true.**

Diamonds: Diamond, Infinity, Crusader, Gold, Quetzal & All Arctic Diamonds
    Champions: 13 total, 4 epic, 1 max level
    Player Level: 171
    *Newest bred dragons: Super (6.14.16) & Iris (6.11.16 - boosted)

Dragons are so fun!
    Dragons are so fun!
    Now it's time to hatch an egg
    and see what we have done...

Executive Chef
    Just popped mine in the Evolution Temple. 48 hours is SUCH a looooong time...... Have to control the gold finger......

Fashion Designer
    Mine is in for level ten finger us itchy lol

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by blackeneddove View Post
    I am currently trying to breed Prime Eternal! So far I have gotten 8 Coral dragons in a row
    This sort of thing seems to be happening to quite a few people lately. It is very odd.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    This sort of thing seems to be happening to quite a few people lately. It is very odd.
    Yeah. Pretty weird. Usually speed breeding gets me some better ones, but not this time! lol
    At least penumbra is a new one for me! For some reason I thought I already had one... But that makes the last purple/blue dragon! Now they are complete on my island. All I need now are diamond hybrids. (Please???)

But now the Corals are back! Two more since my last post. lol
    Last edited by blackeneddove; 01-08-16 at 11:26 PM.

The worst part is that this is even not the best Prime dragon

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by goodbrothersjohnandjohn View Post
    Matter of opinion there, I had been trying for a black diamond forever, granted I love Prima chroma and it rarely loses. I'll be very happy when Eternal comes out of the temple.

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    All 18 Arctics epic

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by goodbrothersjohnandjohn View Post
    I pretty much like them all, but I have my favorites for sure. The worst part for me is that the dragons I chose to level to 15 just for breeding Primes don't know how to breed primes. ^_^; They only seem to get me common dragons, and that's it. They did a much better job at breeding before I leveled them to 15. Weird, huh?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by blackeneddove View Post
    I pretty much like them all, but I have my favorites for sure. The worst part for me is that the dragons I chose to level to 15 just for breeding Primes don't know how to breed primes. ^_^; They only seem to get me common dragons, and that's it. They did a much better job at breeding before I leveled them to 15. Weird, huh?
    Oh that sucks makes me not want to raise anything higher lol what did you level lol and I will try to avoid, I have done fire, diamond, a champ, working on another champ and another diamond so far, been thinking about virtue but with the current tales may switch and do Jack

All 18 Arctics epic

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Simdiva View Post
    Oh that sucks makes me not want to raise anything higher lol what did you level lol and I will try to avoid, I have done fire, diamond, a champ, working on another champ and another diamond so far, been thinking about virtue but with the current tales may switch and do Jack
    I leveled Diamond & Portal dragon to try for Prime Magic, Prime Power, & Prime Loyal - which were my 3 favorites out of the original Primes. I also wanted to be able to try for diamond hybrids. I did this right after Primes were introduced, and the only thing that combo has gotten me are Luck fails. I stopped trying for Primes after like the 8th luck dragon or so. lol... I blamed it on Portal, because I seem to have issues breeding anything good with dragons that I've "won" versus bred.

After Prime Eternal was introduced I went ahead and leveled Midnight to 15 because food costs were reasonable, and it would give me a chance for diamond hybrids as well. The only dragon it has gotten me is Penumbra (after 8 Coral fails) and two additional Corals. So, again I have stopped trying for Primes for now. I'm starting to wonder if my Diamond isn't the problem. lol It's great in arena, but in the breeding den...not so much. I think I will take another diamond to 15 one day and use it for breeding to see if there is any difference.

So, in short - the dragons I've leveled to 15 to try for Primes are: Diamond, Portal, and Midnight. But this is mainly because I have no diamond hybrids at all (outside of Gold/Crusader/Quetzal). If I had as many as you, I would probably stick to simpler colors to level to 15 and try for specific Primes. It's probably easier that way. Good luck!
    Last edited by blackeneddove; 01-09-16 at 12:15 PM.
    **Full-time DS junkie since 2014, working to make her dragon dreams come true.**

Diamonds: Diamond, Infinity, Crusader, Gold, Quetzal & All Arctic Diamonds
    Champions: 13 total, 4 epic, 1 max level
    Player Level: 171
    *Newest bred dragons: Super (6.14.16) & Iris (6.11.16 - boosted)

Dragons are so fun!
    Dragons are so fun!
    Now it's time to hatch an egg
    and see what we have done...

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast