Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread: new dragon : Prime Eternal (diamond-black, ultra rare )

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mylord7 View Post
    This is exactly the reason that feeds my dilemma. TL/S8's tactics lately show that they need even more money... lol
    I feel the same I have no idea what they might plan for New Year. Maybe we'll get a Treasure sale or Diamond sale. Maybe a 40% gold sale. Or a habitat sale. Or maybe we'll get only a handful of dragons no one cares about. It's frustrating. This time of the year is so unpredictable when it comes to sales (Black Monday, Cyber Friday, Christmas, Holidays, New Year's Eve).

It probably depends on your dragons - Do you have a Diamond and/or Black Diamond/Dark Angel? Do you have enough food to feed the two necessary dragons to level 15? I had to say "no" to all these questions, so it was out of the question for me to buy Prime Eternal immediately.

Oh, but I just realized something! The sale will end January 1st (10am PST). So you could wait until Friday and maybe they'll announce something at midnight. You'll still have a couple hours to decide.
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mylord7 View Post
    This is exactly the reason that feeds my dilemma. TL/S8's tactics lately show that they need even more money... lol
    Well it will be a shame not to cos that is where the money is at. Cos all the people that got gift cards for itunes and google play for xmas are waiting and willing to spend on gold dragons they didn't get at black friday me included.

I have enough for this diamond prime but for me gold dragons come first before i buy anything else so i am holding onto my gold. Gold dragons cant be bred but this one can although yes it can be hard but not impossible.

Gold dragons are the main reason for people to dip in their pockets and spend. Players with gold dragons already are the ones able to buy all sale dragons and habitats with ease every week or 2.

Rhino Keeper
    Saying the above though if you dont own any diamond dragons which i do this is a great spend without a doubt. Although I have a challenge with myself of breeding dragons and not buying. Love the challenge of the game.

Rhino Keeper
    Gold went on sale today. Insta purchase

Executive Chef
    I finally gifted myself enough gold and collected from my treasures, so without sending a dime, my baby is on the nest now! This is going to be fun...I'll try to get it to level 7 and breed it with DA, to see if they can finally help me get black diamond. So annoying that ugly dragon is...thinking it's so special and being arrogant, when looks wise, it's a 3 at best!

So now I'll just save my gold again, for if that last treasure dragon released comes on sale again.

Executive Chef
    52 minutes until hatch time. 48 hours is a LONG wait, let me tell you!

Fashion Designer
    Usually, I don't buy breedable dragons (well, except for Archangel), but I bought this awesome dragon as a New Year's present for myself! Good thing I managed to save up enough gold bars. Can't resist the sale because I know I'll have a hard time breeding this (and I don't have a diamond-black combo yet), so it's a win-win situation for me! Also, this will be my first prime dragon! Hooray!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ecxtasy View Post
    Well it will be a shame not to cos that is where the money is at. Cos all the people that got gift cards for itunes and google play for xmas are waiting and willing to spend on gold dragons they didn't get at black friday me included.

I have enough for this diamond prime but for me gold dragons come first before i buy anything else so i am holding onto my gold. Gold dragons cant be bred but this one can although yes it can be hard but not impossible.

Gold dragons are the main reason for people to dip in their pockets and spend. Players with gold dragons already are the ones able to buy all sale dragons and habitats with ease every week or 2.
    yes i got all golds Dragons so i bought prime Eternal without hesitation
    and if you are waiting for next golds dragon, i think there will be a 12th golds dragon. when ? probably end feb or early march
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Executive Chef
    So the default name for mine was "Poe". I've changed it to "Gabriel". I suppose that leaves me a problem if I ever get Archangel Dragon. Prime Chroma I have called "Donna" for Prima Donna.

Fashion Designer
    Well after reading through here I see a champion and a diamond level 15 "may" make the prime eternal, so why not try, I only have 673 gold not spending it here

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast