Thread: Problem with Baron's game tent

Fashion Designer

Problem with Baron's game tent

So yeah, Ill let the image plant the problem.

as if the picture is not obvious enough, all items have been fount but when I closed my tent I was not awared the prize

This apparently will only happen when its a repeated item, like on this situation, LUCKLY the game did not sync with the server and I managed to close my game without wasting all my Cabbages.

So I took it a step further abusing by the fact that my internet is crappy and server did not sync right away.

I was STILL not awarded the prize, so I closed my game before it even sync, I was lucky and I still got my cabbages.

In case you notice the items are in different places, I did it on 2 different times because I freak out and closed it the first time when I saw I was not awared

So yeah, fix this, I actually got 17 cabbages, I can get the prize with a minimum of 13 cabbages (you can count them from the first screenshot, I would very much like to have this tent prize, so take my cabbages and put it on my inventory if you can, because I certainly will not attempt to get another tent prize when I see repeated items on the right side
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2015-12-24 15.33.49.png 
Views:	29 
Size:	805.3 KB 
ID:	27181   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2015-12-24 15.38.53.png 
Views:	27 
Size:	748.0 KB 
ID:	27182  

You should receive the prize if you force close the game.