Thread: Lost All Progress on iPad

Exclamation Lost All Progress on iPad

Hi, it seems as if my iPhone and iPad are now playing the same game (via Gamecenter I think). My iPhone Support ID (#597N945) has overwritten my iPad which used to be (Support ID #8C47328). How can I get my iPad progress back?

Thanks,

Dan

I have exactly the same problem. I was on level 487 or so (Jellyfish Bay or sim) on my iPad. Suddenly I'm down to level 170, playing the same game as on my iPhone. And it won't let me play on my iPhone - it keeps telling me I am already playing on another device, even if I've closed it down on the iPad.

The Honorable Panda
    When using the game center to move your game from one device to another, you need to be careful and choose the correct level of the game under the options.
    Please send and email to support@storm8.com so an agent can help recover your game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by HemiDaytona View Post
    Hi, it seems as if my iPhone and iPad are now playing the same game (via Gamecenter I think). My iPhone Support ID (#597N945) has overwritten my iPad which used to be (Support ID #8C47328). How can I get my iPad progress back?

Thanks,

Dan
    Signing out of Game Center on your iPad should show the previous progress. The iPhone progress is likely tied to the new Cloud Account, so you'll see that progress on any device that's signed onto the same Game Center account.

Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    Signing out of Game Center on your iPad should show the previous progress. The iPhone progress is likely tied to the new Cloud Account, so you'll see that progress on any device that's signed onto the same Game Center account.
    Thanks so much, that did it! Not sure why anything changed - I'd been running the two side by side for months with no problems.

Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    Thank you DaojinWildfire! That did it!

Dan