Thread: Holiday spirit: master level not recognised

Host(ess)

Holiday spirit: master level not recognised

For some reason the goal doesn't recognise that I have already reached master level for candy cane. Currently on 7/16.

Please help

The Honorable Panda
    This has been fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Hi everyone! We are aware of two issues which are preventing players from progressing properly on the Holiday Spirit quest line.

If you are experiencing an issue with your mastery level of a recipe not updating for one of the following quests, please see below:

• Holiday Spirit 4/16
    • Holiday Spirit 7/16
    • Holiday Spirit 9/16
    • Holiday Spirit 11/16

You will need to complete any other tasks within the quest, then force close and restart the app. As long as all other tasks are completed, this should auto-complete the quest for you and allow you to proceed in the quest line.

If you are experiencing an issue with one of the following recipes being locked in your game, please see below:

• Egg Nog
    • Fruitcake
    • Lil Gingerbread House
    • Gingerbread

These recipes have now been unlocked. You may need to force close and restart your game to see the update. In order to learn the recipe, you will need to gather the ingredients. There is no coin cost and the learning process is instantaneous. There will still be a cooking time for further orders of these recipes.
    See current bug thread here.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 12-23-15 at 05:24 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request