Thread: Hungry babies goal won't register

Rhino Keeper

Hungry babies goal won't register

My Hungry babies goal won't register that I have installed and played it. I have 3 islands so I can't be completely sure I didn't get the gold but I can't move on ie get gold for reaching level 31 I think. I have uninstalled and restarted my iPad twice and the second time I even uninstalled DS still nothing. Not to mention the pop up to do it is irritating me. Help!!

I'm seeing that you're passed this and you received gold already. Can you let me know what the goal is telling you to do now?

New Resident
    I had the same thing happen, I think 2 of my accounts got the gold and my others didn't.
    I wrote to Team Lava but they have not replied..at these, it keeps telling me ti install and play
    In my reward book , it says to Install the game..have tried a few times at each and nothing happens

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    I'm seeing that you're passed this and you received gold already. Can you let me know what the goal is telling you to do now?
    It is still telling me to install and play it. I'm coming up on level 30 so that would be another 15 gold but if I can't get it to move past this point then I won't get anymore

Farm Supplier
    Same here, incredibly irritating, I need to have this register, so we can receive the following task & thus our reward. I've tried several times on two accounts.

Sorry to hear that! Please email support@storm8.com so they can take a look at your account.

St. Louis, Mo....yes, right down the block from Ferguson
    I'm not exactly sure to what quest u r referring, but I always get gold/gems in other games for installing games such as this one. I also get new quests that award me more gold/gems when I hit a certain level. We aren't supposed to get the reward in this game though...unless you saw a quest in Hungry Babies to install another game & u did so & played it. That's kinda the point...to get u to install all these other games, get addicted to them, & then spend more money on those too, lol.

St. Louis, Mo....yes, right down the block from Ferguson
    Quote Originally Posted by mystctattoo View Post
    It is still telling me to install and play it. I'm coming up on level 30 so that would be another 15 gold but if I can't get it to move past this point then I won't get anymore
    I can't stand when ppl r trying to explain something & all they say is "it". Dude, we have no idea what "it" is. Don't ever make an attempt at writing...for a living, lol. Try being a bit more descriptive. The tech asked u which quest you're talking about, & we still don't know. Plz refer to my other post.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbold1 View Post
    I can't stand when ppl r trying to explain something & all they say is "it". Dude, we have no idea what "it" is. Don't ever make an attempt at writing...for a living, lol. Try being a bit more descriptive. The tech asked u which quest you're talking about, & we still don't know. Plz refer to my other post.
    Well, actually the "it" makes sense. FrozenTurtle asked what the goal said and mystctattoo responded that it (the goal) is still telling them to install and play Hungry Babies and they want the goal to get past this point because they already reached level 31 but the goal doesn't register it.
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

The Honorable Panda
    Closing thread since member has now been sent to support to help resolve his issues.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request