Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Requesting From FB Friends

Executive Chef
    Anything?
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Grand Emperor
    The team is still checking on this. Will keep you guys posted. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Glad to hear you're not experiencing the issue any longer! If it happens again, please take a screenshot if you can.

If you have an Android device that runs Android 4.0.x (Ice Cream Sandwich) or higher, you can take a screenshot by holding down the Power and Volume Down buttons at the same time. You will receive a message that a Screenshot has been captured, and this image will be available from your Gallery. Older Android devices do not have this functionality at this time, but if you would like to show us an image of your game, please take a clear picture of your device's screen with another camera or device, and attach the image file in a return email.

I tried it that way before, screenshoting the game but it didn?t worked
    Either way i amd doing it wrong, or i dont know why it was working that way to capture a screenshot.
    I was hoping you would know a good app that could screenshot Bakerystory 2.
    That would help a lot, but thx for the explantion ill try it again, it should work...when this is the only way to make a screenshot on the HuwaiP8lite.. at least i hope it will work finally.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestiasHeaven View Post
    I dont see a feature like a camera in the game i could tap, to make a photo?`
    And making Screenshots with the camera button and with the volucme controll button dont work, when press those putton to make a screenshot.
    I hav a Huweai P8 Lite Smartphone.
    How do i make the screenshot?
    I sent you a private message with a link explaining how to take a screenshot on your device.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Glad to hear you're not experiencing the issue any longer! If it happens again, please take a screenshot if you can.

If you have an Android device that runs Android 4.0.x (Ice Cream Sandwich) or higher, you can take a screenshot by holding down the Power and Volume Down buttons at the same time. You will receive a message that a Screenshot has been captured, and this image will be available from your Gallery. Older Android devices do not have this functionality at this time, but if you would like to show us an image of your game, please take a clear picture of your device's screen with another camera or device, and attach the image file in a return email.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12449354_10208842795010742_1712287414_o.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	60.6 KB 
ID:	27311

I finally made it how to screen a screenshot with the Huwai P8 Lite for all wh have trouble, no video explaining will help it didnt help me. because nobody tells you in that video you need to press the volume and the turn off power permanentyl, only than if you dont stop pressing those buttons it will take a screenshot.
    This is a screenshot from Bakerystory but i had the same bug exactly in bakery story 2 going for 2 days.
    I?ve had a blank white field, and couldn?t request any help from my facbeook friends, i only could help them back.
    That was the bug, and i seriously hope it will not happen again, because it really was frustating.

Executive Chef
    I/S8 managed to "fix" this here, but the problem is continuing in RS2. I have made another thread for that over there.

Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    I am still experiencing problems in both games!

I'm not sure if this is related but the FB friends that do show up have their names showing as code, only some though. I'll post a screenie.

Attachment 27226
    What language are your friends' names in (the ones with the weird characters)?

Executive Chef
    I'm starting to have more problems with the Facebook friends.

Only my friends that don't play BS2 are showing up, with only 3 exceptions. Also my friend list used to be organised with the BS2 friends at the top followed by people who don't play. Now those 3 friends that do play are scattered amongst the rest. I know for sure that I have way more than 3 BS2 friends but they aren't showing up. Nobody's profile pictures are showing either. I also have weird gaps in my friends list too. I've tried logging in and out of Facebook from the game, and removing it from the apps section in FB but nothing has worked.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	161.9 KB 
ID:	29404

I can only send requests to people who don't play BS2. New advertising technique?
    Last edited by LonePudding; 03-13-16 at 07:22 PM.

Farm Supplier
    I took all afternoon opening up a new Facebook account for bakery story 2. I have the gold envelope and when I click on it it opens. I cannot add friends nor will it allow me to tick all. I forced closed which disconnected me from fb and I had to set up the link again.How are you suppose to ask for friends requests, helping hands, or send helping hand ect. This has been a very frustrating exercise for me. I have gone from headache to nearly migraine trying to work this out. Can't we just have neighbours like they do in Castle Story. Any help in this matter will be appreciated. A game is supposed to be fun and challanging but this has gone behond.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by samillian View Post
    I took all afternoon opening up a new Facebook account for bakery story 2. I have the gold envelope and when I click on it it opens. I cannot add friends nor will it allow me to tick all. I forced closed which disconnected me from fb and I had to set up the link again.How are you suppose to ask for friends requests, helping hands, or send helping hand ect. This has been a very frustrating exercise for me. I have gone from headache to nearly migraine trying to work this out. Can't we just have neighbours like they do in Castle Story. Any help in this matter will be appreciated. A game is supposed to be fun and challanging but this has gone behond.
    All Facebook friends that also have their game connected with their FB account are supposed to show up when you click the gold envelope. You accept their requests for helping hands and they accept yours - easy peasy. When it doesn't work how it's meant to, it quickly becomes a complete nightmare. I find this game almost impossible to deal with without the helping hands. I really wish the neighbours were set up how they are in the other story games, I don't see why it's so difficult to include.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast