Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Requesting From FB Friends

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Executive Chef

Requesting From FB Friends

I can no longer send oven mitt/helping hand requests to my FB friends who play the game - only to those who don't. My friends who have the game do not show up when I press the messages icon, so I can no longer get help But I can receive their requests and help them out.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Asking for Quick Serves from Neighbous dont work all the time.

?ve had the problems for 2 days i could answer my Neighbours Requests. but not ask for any help when using the ask for quick servers button, how come?
    Does any else has this problem?
    Since we even cant gift neigbbours, its not really good if you only can help people with sending them help, but if they system denies you to asking for quick servers from your neighbours
    its not working again, but what do do about if this i will happen again to me?
    I had this problem for over 2 Days now and i didnt liked it at all..

Grand Emperor
    I have flagged this over. Thanks for your feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    I can no longer send oven mitt/helping hand requests to my FB friends who play the game - only to those who don't. My friends who have the game do not show up when I press the messages icon, so I can no longer get help But I can receive their requests and help them out.
    Thanks for letting us know! I'll get the team to check this out.

Quote Originally Posted by CelestiasHeaven View Post
    ?ve had the problems for 2 days i could answer my Neighbours Requests. but not ask for any help when using the ask for quick servers button, how come?
    Does any else has this problem?
    Since we even cant gift neigbbours, its not really good if you only can help people with sending them help, but if they system denies you to asking for quick servers from your neighbours
    its not working again, but what do do about if this i will happen again to me?
    I had this problem for over 2 Days now and i didnt liked it at all..
    Are you experiencing an issue similar to LonePudding? Or are you actually not able to send requests? Can you get a screenshot of any error message you are seeing? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Thanks for letting us know! I'll get the team to check this out.

Are you experiencing an issue similar to LonePudding? Or are you actually not able to send requests? Can you get a screenshot of any error message you are seeing? Thanks!

As i already i said, i had this error 2 days ago.
    So to be speficic i had this 3 days ago no the error is gone luckily.
    How can i make a screenshot in the game?`
    I dont see a feature like a camera in the game i could tap, to make a photo?`
    And making Screenshots with the camera button and with the volucme controll button dont work, when press those putton to make a screenshot.
    I hav a Huweai P8 Lite Smartphone.
    How do i make the screenshot?
    They problem is gone for now, but how can i screenshot it, when it comes again?
    I wasnt getting any error mesasage, just the field for requesting helps from facebook friends was compeitely blank.
    And that was happening for over 2 days O_o and i was all the time logged in with my account on facebook.
    That was kinda...strange.
    I couldn ask for any help from my facebook friends i only could help theme O_o

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestiasHeaven View Post
    I dont see a feature like a camera in the game i could tap, to make a photo?`
    And making Screenshots with the camera button and with the volucme controll button dont work, when press those putton to make a screenshot.
    I hav a Huweai P8 Lite Smartphone.
    How do i make the screenshot?
    I sent you a private message with a link explaining how to take a screenshot on your device.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper

Quick serves

Usually when I click to ask friends for quick serves the Facebook friends who actually have this game pop up first. They're no longer popping up and I don't want to spam my friends who don't have this game. Why the change?

Fashion Designer
    This is happening to me also and similar to my RS2 problem.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by debrasbistro View Post
    This is happening to me also and similar to my RS2 problem.
    I have this problem in RS2 also. It's really making events harder, I really rely on my helping hands for the cruises.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Glad to hear you're not experiencing the issue any longer! If it happens again, please take a screenshot if you can.

If you have an Android device that runs Android 4.0.x (Ice Cream Sandwich) or higher, you can take a screenshot by holding down the Power and Volume Down buttons at the same time. You will receive a message that a Screenshot has been captured, and this image will be available from your Gallery. Older Android devices do not have this functionality at this time, but if you would like to show us an image of your game, please take a clear picture of your device's screen with another camera or device, and attach the image file in a return email.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast