Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What should I learn first? Ginger tea or Orange juice?

Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    Already?!?! And I forgot to refresh it before I end the day!
    Attachment 27155
    mmh, something wrong with the pic... 1/3 black

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    I will go for green juice as ingredients are shorter time, you can cook more and earn the coins needed for learning. Then ginger tea for 3 reasons, higher profit, cruise will ask for it and a good recipe to cook overnight plus the servings are more. ;-)

To add: Created this thread and moved related posts here. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by catfoodie View Post
    I would go with ginger tea. It requires 2 ginger and 5 hours to make, but you can make it overnight and make veggie juice during the day. Orange juice takes less time to make and requires only 1 orange. It is also have 6 coins per plate vs 3 coins per plate for ginger tea. However, if your fruit market is not at high level, you wouldn't be able to make much orange juices anyways (since orange refresh time is 4 hours). So unless you check your street market often and lucky enough to get lots of oranges, the orange juice recipe is not very useful for you atm in my opinion. In addition, as people above pointed out, the ginger tea is requested by cruise quite often and it gives 4 coins. It might be beneficial for tou :>
    Thanks everyone for all your info! My fruit market is only at level 2 with just apples unlocked. So for veggie juice I wouldn't need to unlock any ingredients before learning it for 79,000 coins. Then I'll learn ginger tea to make overnight, or during the day (I only tend to remember to check in frequently during cruise time). And then orange juice last, because the cruise doesn't ask for it and the orange has a long refresh time.

I'm so excited now! I just have to save up coins fast
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    if you havent: apple cider, cuz you need for questline ( if i remember right 2-starmastery )
    after that orange juice or strawberry smoothie, than pink lemonade. at the end ginger tea and vanilla milkshake.

ginger tea and cruise coins:
    yes 4cc, but if you have only 1 drinkmaker = 10h cooking + 4 ginger. in that time i finish the cruiseday with 1 or 2 coins dishes

ginger tea overnight:
    yes, ok, but if you have/would to make sushi or ginger snaps, you never get enough ginger even with 8 plots

just me

EDIT: lol, if you havent unlock, you are welcome
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-the-RS2-Guide
    I can't learn apple cider yet, but I'll keep the questline in mind for when I can Thanks!

The double batch of ginger tea for the cruise looks scary, 10hrs + 4 ginger!!! But for 4 coins, I think it may be worth it, for when I finish the cruise day early I might refresh until I get ginger tea.

I'll keep an eye out from now on in my game to help with the guide

Executive Chef
    mmh, something wrong with the pic... 1/3 black
    That's strange. How about here?:

Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    That's strange. How about here?:

better
    ok, dont deliever broccoli this day, make the cookies to deliever
    you can learn ginger tea, but i dont remember the learningtime...

back to 4cc and 10h:
    you block the spot for min 10h, every 30min refresh means 20 chances to get other/better delivery...
    2cc are fe: chicken alfredo, omelette, cheesecake, cheese fondue, chicken noodle soup, carrot cake, blt sandwich, cucumber sandwich, bruschetta... all very easy with low costs...
    your decision

Fashion Designer
    better
    back to 4cc and 10h:
    you block the spot for min 10h, every 30min refresh means 20 chances to get other/better delivery...
    2cc are fe: chicken alfredo, omelette, cheesecake, cheese fondue, chicken noodle soup, carrot cake, blt sandwich, cucumber sandwich, bruschetta... all very easy with low costs...
    your decision
    I find it useful to prepare 4coin dishes in advance. During the day it is definitely waste of time, since 4coins is only 60gems or so, won't help you much. But if it's already on the counter it's easy 60 gems, and ginger tea is pretty common request :>

Speaking of ginger tea, lol

I find it useful to prepare 4coin dishes in advance. During the day it is definitely waste of time, since 4coins is only 60gems or so, won't help you much.
    total agree

But if it's already on the counter it's easy 60 gems, and ginger tea is pretty common request :>
    correct too, but lonepudding havent
    and i guess you have 2 drinkmaker...

Speaking of ginger tea, lol
    personely i dont block a counter with gingertea, need all for other stuff

Executive Chef
    So I guess for the sake of this cruise I should learn ginger tea first... I hope the learn time isn't too long.

I finished the day using the sugar cookies, and got 2cc omelettes in its slot, so 4cc, 3cc and 2cc for tomorrow. If I could earn another 63,000 coins in a few hours, I could learn the ginger tea in time for tomorrow, but I'm not that great at making coins fast (+47,000 coins to unlock the lemons!)

Farm Supplier
    You only spend too much time on 4 coin dishes if you cook them on demand. Save most of your counters for stacking 4 coin dishes, and leave a few open for the other recipes. You'll be done very early in the day. At least that's my strategy...

Fashion Designer
    Ginger tea is my favorite in general and especially for cruises. Great to cook overnight and when you finish early.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12