Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: New TREASURE animal: Ornate Ocelot!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RowanaFarrin View Post
    I'm honestly torn about this one, really torn. On the one hand, it's the first Treasure animal that I've really loved the look of and I don't have any Treasure animals at all yet. On the other hand, it doesn't produce that many gems for the cost of buying it and I would have to buy most of the gems outright as I spent most of my saved ones on habitats.

I think for now I may consider it if I get a gem sale while it's still on sale. Really wish it produced more gems or was a bit cheaper.

(Really lovely design though! Love all the black!)
    Well I got a sale today...decisions, decisions...

Also, Happy Christmas Eve all! ^_^

Executive Chef
    I came on the forums for some clarification.... Are you freaking serious. Not only is this new treasure animal not breedable (I think that's ridiculous but whatever), but ALL of the previous treasure animals are now GONE?

SO. MAD.

I quit being emotionally invested in this game months ago when I quit the forum, still playing but I don't really compete in tournaments or events much anymore because they are unfair, and I really hate most of the changes that S8 has made to the game. But this is the first one in a long time that has made me angry. WHY? I was looking forward to eventually breeding the Toucan in particular. What reason is there to take that away from us? The possibility of getting it was infinitesimally small anyway. I did get a Retriever through breeding, though. Really wanted the Toucan. At least I got one as I know that's better than many players ever got.

And as far as I can tell, no warning that these animals were being removed either.

So disheartening. This is a change that needs to be reversed. No one should buy this new animal. It is a lousy investment anyway.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    Hello Elsa or Kooky Panda or Frozen Turtle when is ending the sale of Ornate Ocelot for 600 Gems?
    I will check on this.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    24 hour hatch
    33 hour evolution(1st)
    32 hour evolution(2nd)

Soon you will see it stalking my forest.... (Say, 31 more hours!)
    I'm happy I had enough gems to buy it, and will be saving up for the next treat.

Merry happy ho ho ho everyone.
    Last edited by saucysammis; 12-25-15 at 07:10 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by saucysammis View Post
    24 hour hatch
    33 hour evolution

Soon you will see it stalking my forest.... (Say, 31 more hours!)
    I'm happy I had enough gems to buy it, and will be saving up for the next treat.

Merry happy ho ho ho everyone.
    Thanks, I wondered what evolution times would b, I knew they would b long. I'm waiting for my evolution flower to b done do I can put her in. This is my first gem animal, how does it work when collecting gems? Does it show up above habitat when you have gems to collect or do u just need to check every so often?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Thanks, I wondered what evolution times would b, I knew they would b long. I'm waiting for my evolution flower to b done do I can put her in. This is my first gem animal, how does it work when collecting gems? Does it show up above habitat when you have gems to collect or do u just need to check every so often?
    A gem sign shows up on the habitat when it's ready for collection!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 31aug2002 View Post
    A gem sign shows up on the habitat when it's ready for collection!
    Thanks, is that as soon as a gem becomes available or when your capacity is full? Also (this may sound crazy) I heard that if you touch the habitat before the gems are ready it resets the timer on when the next gem becomes available. Is that true?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Thanks, is that as soon as a gem becomes available or when your capacity is full? Also (this may sound crazy) I heard that if you touch the habitat before the gems are ready it resets the timer on when the next gem becomes available. Is that true?
    That's not true, the gem appears for me when I have two gems to collect, I have prize pony which gives me one a day. But generally I just collect every night before I go to bed. There have been times that I forgot to collect at night and do it in the morning and still that night I will have a gem waiting for me.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I will check on this.
    Thank you very much Kooky Panda and Happy Christmas

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetdeda View Post
    That's not true, the gem appears for me when I have two gems to collect, I have prize pony which gives me one a day. But generally I just collect every night before I go to bed. There have been times that I forgot to collect at night and do it in the morning and still that night I will have a gem waiting for me.
    Thanks, I did think it sounded a little strange. U guys r a great help in here. What's everyone's gem animals called? Mine has came up as precious

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast