Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637 LastLast

Thread: Black Ice Dragon- Tournament Dec 22 2015

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by txmomathome View Post
    Just beat Black Ice with Sunshine B++!!!
    Glad to see you got there! Congratulations!

MyWorld2099 - Congratulations to you too!
    359/484 unique dragons, 87 Epic (lvl 10 +), Level 178
    1 Diamond (15), 1 Infinity (15), 2 Crusader (13 & 5), 2 Quetzal (11 & 5), 1 Unicorn (10), 2 Gold (10 & 3), 1 Mercury (10), 1 Angel (9), 2 Anubis (10 & 3), Achilles (9)
    10 Champions, 6 Gold Producing, 6 Resource Producers
    3 Prime (Chroma 10, Eternal 10, Arcane 10)
    Arctic Isles 19 Epic, completed

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." ~ Coco Chanel

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pee20wee View Post
    I'm EXTREMELY pissed off with this tournament. For the last 4 days I can't win and I'm halfway through with only 15 wins. I'm playing with my level 15 Crusader and I've been losing. What a JOKE of a tournament all it has done is pissed me off.
    No matter how senior your Crusader is, he isn't going to win everything if he is not the appropriate dragon for the opponent. I used Crusader only once in this tournament.

Edit Correction: I double checked, I used Crusader three times, he lost twice.
    Last edited by DeeDe99; 12-27-15 at 11:30 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    No matter how senior your Crusader is, he isn't going to win everything if he is not the appropriate dragon for the opponent. I used Crusader only once in this tournament.
    He also shouldn't lose everything.
    -Level 200- ISO- Playing since early 2012- Proud sahm to 3 young men, my eldest is in his first year of video game design school in Seattle, my youngest, my twins, are starting High School this year!- Where does the time go? -We have 2 dogs & one wild and crazy fun hedgehog- "Ms Pickles"- Loving life in the beautiful Pacific Northwest!-

"We need land not useless decor and trophies that I wouldn't waste an inch of my island space on!"

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    He also shouldn't lose everything.
    By the sounds of it, he's won 15 rounds.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by devlinholics View Post
    Last 4 hours I am still battling, oh my Gosh this is really one of the hardest battles I have fought, I just playing since yesterday due to Christmas celebrations, I was at my first lvl20 dragon before I went to zzz lol... Playing non stop when I woke up, I love using only commons dragons but due to time constrain I have to pull out the big ***s... I only use my Favourite 4 dragons for this fight...

Skeletal knight10 SK, dueler10, abess10 & unicon10, I name this team Elites lol.

Will post results later if I manage to clear it in time
    1. Radioactive >>>>>>>>>>>>>Sk
    2. Familiar >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sk
    3. Ginger>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sk
    4. Water >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SK
    5. Pterodactyl >>>>>>>>>>>>> SK
    6. Winter Games >>>>>>>>>>> SK
    7. Big Bad >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SK
    8. Shadow >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SK
    9. Sunset >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SK
    10. Magic >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SK
    11. Pisces >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SK
    12. Luck >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dueler SK lost finally
    13. Night Elf >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dueler
    14. Plasma >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SK Dueler lost
    15. Winter Solstice >>>>>>>>>>>SK
    16. Manticore >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Unicon SK & dueler lost, unicon first virgin fight
    17. Smoke >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Unicon
    18. Starry Night >>>>>>>>>>>>Dueler Unicon, SK lost
    19. Chameleon >>>>>>>>>>>>>SK dueler lost
    20. Battlecaster >>>>>>>>>>>> SK
    21. Germany >>>>>>>>>>>>>> SK
    22. Dark Phoenix >>>>>>>>>>>> SK
    23. Galaxy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SK
    24. Black Pearl>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Abyss SK,Unicon, dueler lost, abyss first virgin fight
    25. Black Knight >>>>>>>>>>>>>Abyss SK lost
    26. Obsidian >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Abyss Unicon, SK x2, dueler & Abyss lost
    27. Shell >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Abyss SK lost
    28. Dark Angel >>>>>>>>>>>>>>Abyss I am shock in here lol
    29. Black Cat >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dueler Abyss, Unicon lost
    30. Black Ice >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lost dueler, SK & Unicon

I only can do one last battle since there is only 1hr n 20mins left, once my abyss is heal up I will battle, I think I will use ultimate Attack just to play it safe lol

Executive Chef
    not sure what they did or didn't do. Everyone's islands are different. Not sure what the point of your post was
    -Level 200- ISO- Playing since early 2012- Proud sahm to 3 young men, my eldest is in his first year of video game design school in Seattle, my youngest, my twins, are starting High School this year!- Where does the time go? -We have 2 dogs & one wild and crazy fun hedgehog- "Ms Pickles"- Loving life in the beautiful Pacific Northwest!-

"We need land not useless decor and trophies that I wouldn't waste an inch of my island space on!"

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sam204 View Post
    I am really sorry to know you are facing such problem . First of all , please check up your storage and see whether Black Ice Dragon is already there . If Yes , you need not worry , since such thing has happened for other players also in past . What is showing in Battle Arena ? Does it say , round 31 or some thing Odd ? Then take Snap Shot n mail immediately to Storm 8 . They must give you the dragon . In any case , write immediately to Storm 8 . Also if there is no Dragon in storage , please check up again at Reset time . Mostly , you might find in Storage ! Best of Luck
    Black Ice was in storage. All's well that ends well!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zinj View Post
    Black Ice was in storage. All's well that ends well!
    So good to hear it

The tournament ended some days ago, but we are still waiting for an official reply about the strange pattern of the opponents' levelling.
    I know that there has been limited staff on due to the holidays and so i wrote this post just as a reminder to the previous ones

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by merlin3108 View Post
    @kooky - don't know if you saw my earlier post ... being in a different time zone from me.... still believe that there is a huge bug... the pattern of opponents level matches exactly the one used for flash tournaments ... and then we have another 12 battles of Lv 20 opponents to beat until round 30

Could you please check with the developers if this is a mistake or if the set up is intentional ... Thank you
    Sorry for the delay, but I did find out that this is by design and not a glitch. Sorry
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request