Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: New Year's Fair - 22 Dec 2015

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    I think your notices are about "skins" that can be applied to your existing animals. Not actual new pigs and chickens. If you won those then they are in your storage. Go to storage and drag the skin/costume over your animals and they will redress in that costume.
    Ooh I bet you're right I could have totally misread them (I just really want more pet pigs and a chicken too how fun would that be?!). Thanks for the reply!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by mozbeck View Post
    Ooh I bet you're right I could have totally misread them (I just really want more pet pigs and a chicken too how fun would that be?!). Thanks for the reply!
    The notifications refer to your daily goal prizes. Rest assured that the grand prize is still the New Year Cat for everyone.

Rhino Keeper
    They are starting to give out almost no percentage increase....and it's only day 7. 5 ribbon orders, only giving 12%

Fashion Designer
    So we will have a snowman and ball drop that both have 2016 on them? Cute for a few weeks, then in storage and won't really ever come out again.... I mean, unless someone wants to have a 2016 ball drop in 2017. ?? Am I right?

Executive Chef
    I am finding it depressingly laughable that now, as the event winds down for me, so many of the items I'm being asked for are either 1) items which are next to impossible to find and time consuming to make, or 2) items which, prior to being asked for were in extreme abundance in the newspaper and in neighbors' shops, but now that I need them are scarce or impossible to find now.

Edit: And then, of course, as soon as I commit my crafting stations to make something I couldn't find, it suddenly appears in the newspaper.

I am also finding it frustrating to get requests like 2 PB&J sandwiches for one, and 2 Wood Necklaces for another, refresh them, and get back requests for 1 PB&J and 1 Wood Necklace.

Things were going relatively well, but I don't know if I have it in me to finish this event on time...

Grand Emperor
    I think everyone is conserving their supply for their goal days so it made it more difficult to find those items, especially those that take ages to craft and low profit. I have been crafting non stop to replenish mine. My event seems to like ice cream sandwiches. If you need help, try posting here. I'll help if I can. Good luck.

P.S. You may want to use/adjust the list I posted in Is your farm ready for an event? thread for your preparation for next event.

Banned
    Would really love some help with coins. If anyone is available please buy some of the crops I'm selling so that I have some coins to help finish this event. Thank you so much in advance

Edit: Event done. Thanks for helping!
    Last edited by CLOVERKAITO; 01-01-16 at 05:10 PM.

New Resident
    I can't figure out how to collect the New Year's Tower Boosts. Did anyone figure that out?

Grand Emperor
    If you have purchased the New Year Tower, you are able to collect your boosts by swiping or scrolling over it every 2 hours while your goal day is activated. Thanks.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    If you have purchased the New Year Tower, you are able to collect your boosts by swiping or scrolling over it every 2 hours while your goal day is activated. Thanks.
    hi dear, do you think it will worth the price if i make a purchase of one tower? 18 hrs left and i am still 43% to get the cow skin. i got more long crafting stuff than the short ones to deliver these days, i am afraid i could not make it to the grand prize. and i rarely see the things i need, neither at the market nor the neighbors stores. i am not complaining but i need to complain to release some stress anyway anyone got the cat already? is she that adorable? hahaha.. i have 230 something gems at the moment, think i can get one tower if you suggest me to..

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast